When to Re-Short Cattle

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by HomeRunStrategy, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Cattle are in a Weekly Cycle Bear market until Mid Dec. Monday I posted that Cattle were at a "cycle low"/ or really a dialy cycle low.

The thread was deleted and I'm glad because the first response was "how can we buy, ect.....)

Saying a Cyle Low does not mean buy!!! It simply means a pause in the decline or slight retracement. I said nothing about buy. Just they were at a cycle low.

This reminded me of how many newbies must be on this group and to watch out. So before you assume someone is saying buy or sell when saying a cycle or price low is reached , DONT! cattle did pause and go up a little but are flat. Buying and selling require much more than just a cycle low or high.

Anyway, Catttle are making a setup to reshort in the comming week. Sell breaks of course but watch also for a retracement sell signal in the next few days. As Cattle are down into Dec in overall trend in my assessment.

2. It will be interesting to see how this plays out since both cash ans futures seasonals are up from November 1 through about 20th of November.

I took a small long position on Friday and plan to add to it on strength, if it comes.

GC