When there is nothing more to learn in life, its time to go

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by cold, Mar 22, 2008.

1. You sound depressed

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FomroPMOKvg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FomroPMOKvg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#11     Mar 23, 2008
  2. Cold,

This is a strive for attention. The fact that you think you know it all, is a lack of maturity and a sign that a person still needs to grow.

Someone said it earlier, most of us learn and find it quite easy but the hard part of it is, the application of the material. Can you reproduce what you know? If you can't, then there is something for you to learn.

Believe me, you don't know it all.

#12     Mar 23, 2008
  3. What a bummer, 30 and seen it all and done it all, guess there's nothing left for you........apart from depressing everyone else on ET, now that's something to look forward to and you're so good at it, a natural, you've discovered your true vocation :p

#13     Mar 23, 2008
  4. ammo

ammo

try changing your screenname to warm

#14     Mar 23, 2008
  5. ammo

ammo

these guys on this thread that told u to go help someone else were right,try doing it anonymously, the reward feeling lasts forever as long as you don't tell anyone about it,its a place you can go when your blue and say i did that,im not such a bad guy,u seem a little selfish, this will help you break that circle,kind of like trading where u keep trying different things to improve your skills

#15     Mar 23, 2008
  6. I was feeling kinda down but i laughed my ass off at the vid

#16     Mar 23, 2008
  7. Yawwwwn..

More ET bullshit:confused:

#17     Mar 23, 2008
  8. heypa

heypa

Enjoy the journey.
    It's much more rewarding than the destination.
    As you get older you will come to realize you really didn't know it all at 30 unless you stopped learning at 30 and basked in your delusional glory for the remainder of your life.

#18     Mar 23, 2008
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Cold ... the day you stop living for you and start living for others; you will start your new journey...and will only be in perhaps your second out of 5 lives....peace

#19     Mar 23, 2008
  10. morreo

morreo

Uhh, teach a young ambitious person about trading. I was taught by multiple wise people and it totally directed my life toward something.

#20     Mar 23, 2008