When there is nothing more to learn in life, its time to go

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by cold, Mar 22, 2008.

1. cold

cold

Its been fun, but that too dries out.

cherish your ignorance you blissful noobs, if you live to see the day when you won't be interested in someone's strategy or someone's opinion about life in general, cause you know it all and better

life won't be fun anymore, I look forward to nothing anymore :( :( :( :( :( :(

and I ain't even 30 yet, but was born all wrong (able to learn quickly)

maybe I'll start my own charity organization, or college fund or something

sometimes I want to have a product based company, because trading is so dry, there are no employees, there are no products to sell

no customers no voices to fill the void :( :( :( :(

good bye

2. If you have the ability to figure out this business so well, you have what it takes to make a positive change in this world. If you have not already, try your hand at using your abilities to help others.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

There is always more to be done.

3. I hear ya. I thought I was the only one. (On life) I can read the middle of a book and know the begining and the end. Fun? I want everyone else to have fun, that is fun for me.

4. bathrobe

bathrobe

I will turn 29 in June yet the uberspeed at which my brain works has worn me out as well, yet I feel I would be letting down billions of people if I didn't spend 30 minutes a day (24 hours to most other people) simply thinking and solving the worlds many problems.

5. bathrobe

bathrobe

Seriously though you may find it more rewarding to help others less fortunate ( I know it sounds trite) but helping can give you great happiness and a sense of belonging because they will need you.

6. People in their 20's who've seen it all, having "great wisdom," and "uberspeed" brains - LOL!

The only things such posts show is a complete lack of perspective, but of course, in yuor 20's how could perspective be expected?

Live a little longer children, yuo just may find out yuo don't know everything there is to know, and don't in fact, have uberspeed brains.

This would be funny if it weren't the same tired thing every generation of yuong people (including my own) has thought at about the same time in their lives.

7. cold,
    don't want to busrt your bubble, but learning is easy, you need to apply it and execute it

when you make your first million, then keep it for 5 years, then make a few more

then you have learned everything in life,

Remember making that milion, then holding it, then living a rich persons life, and still holding it, is quite a journey itself.

You have more to go.

8. Comments like that is why there's a difference between the terms "intelligent" and "wise".

Your inflated claim to be the former makes it unlikely you're the latter.

9. bathrobe

bathrobe

"Youth is wasted on the young" I think this quote describes most of us.

10. 9999

Man, this guy is a real

[​IMG]

#10     Mar 23, 2008