When the tough gets going

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Barry goes on vacation.

Unbelievable.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Again?
    Jeezus H Christ!

3. pspr

pspr

Obama and the First Family are planning to visit the area this weekend in what the White House described Wednesday as a "long-planned family trip to Colonial Williamsburg.

But the trip might get grounded if a government shutdown can't be averted by Republicans and Democrats in Congress.

-------

We'll see if he goes anyway.

4. As a republican, I fully support Obamas vacation. The more he is on vacation...the less damage he can do. We probably save $10 to $20 billion dollars everytime he goes on vacation.

5. Hello

Hello

The whole thing about complaining about either sides vacation time has always seemed like such a stupid issue to me. In this day and age with Video calling, the internet, cell phones, etc. It really doesnt matter where you are. You can get the same thing accomplished from China, that you can from inside your head office. With that said, Obama will still get skewered if he decides to take off on vacation right after the government shuts down, Everyone knows that, so if he chooses to go on vacation, it would seem like a pretty brazen move in my eyes.

6. Skewered by whom?

Certainly not CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, NYT, WPO, NPR, etc, etc, etc.

That dimwit has a free pass to do whatever the fuck he wants.

7. Hello

Hello

Fair enough.... he wont get skewered by the left, but he will certainly get skewered by the right, so he must see it coming.... If he actually goes it means he doesnt care....

8. He didn't care about Egypt, Libya, or Japan until they all got too big to continue to ignore. Why should this be any different?

Obama is a pathological narcissist. He doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything except fulfilling his own agenda.

9. Hello

Hello

Doesnt this definition fit all politicians though?

#10     Apr 7, 2011