When the thrill of trading is gone

Discussion in 'Trading' started by daddyeaux, Jan 7, 2008.

1. I live on the top of a cliff and I jump down with one of these suits and land on my school everyday. It's nice having all the girls surrounding me when i arrive, but it gets boring after a while...

#11     Jan 7, 2008
  2. somehow the words jumping off a cliff and school dont belong within 100 miles of each other......

#12     Jan 7, 2008
  3. They carry parachutes. I know a guy that has done that.

John

#13     Jan 7, 2008
  4. samus

samus

damn!... and I thought catching a falling knife was nuts.

#14     Jan 7, 2008

5. Ahhhhh...better than dying in a rocking chair. :D

#15     Jan 7, 2008
  6. Arnie

Arnie

Classic ET! :D

#16     Jan 7, 2008
  7. I knew several Czech engineers and these guys were extremely disciplined with their work and saving habits. A few pooled their money and bought a chute (1) and some para gliding equipment.

On holiday, they would go to the mountains of Slovakia for a few weeks of eXtreme biking, gliding, jumping, caving, climbing and rafting.

Some really great guys but totally insane!
    :D

#17     Jan 7, 2008
  8. mokwit

mokwit

Actually, hate to put a dampener on things, but jumping off a mountain to fly at 100mph through mountain valleys gets kind of routine after a while too..........................................

#18     Jan 7, 2008
  9. True, at one time I was an adrenaline junkie but forced myself to stop. Several funerals and the realization that I wasn't super human made me just stop. Got married and as the kids came the temptation to get crazy left. Never liked booze or drugs but the rush of stunts is very addicting and one always needs more.

I'm sure I'd be dead if I had continued, it's hard to control. It was for me.

#19     Jan 7, 2008
  10. life is too short to splat yourself on a tall rock.....

#20     Jan 7, 2008