When skydiving goes very wrong: Pensioner, 80, left hanging by a thread Read more: h

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Banjo, May 25, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Good post. thanks.

3. I don't understand why anyone risks life and limb for this. My life is much more valuable to me than a few minutes of free-fall. I just don't get it?

4. BryantR

BryantR

I'd love to know if this women will ever skydive again! I'm thinking "ummm...no"

---
    Robert Bryant
    orange county bus

5. If you're concerned about dying during a sky dive, I guess you don't drive a car then either?

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/skydiving8.htm

..."we accept a higher level of risk by getting into our cars every day than people do by occasionally skydiving. "

===========

The rush of a sky dive is like nothing else you will ever experience in life. And considering driving your car is more risky, I'll jump out of a plane any day of the week to get that rush b/c you sure as hell aren't getting that rush driving your car. And it's more risky.

:cool:

Why do people drive cars when it's more risky then sky diving? I just don't get it.

6. Been having night mares since seeing this old birds body rolls flappin in the wind. If I saw that as the instructor I'm sorry but I would have cut her loose.

Shallow Rennick out:cool: