When skydiving goes very wrong: Pensioner, 80, left hanging by a thread Read more: h

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Banjo, May 25, 2012.

1. Banjo

2. Good post. thanks.
  3. I don't understand why anyone risks life and limb for this. My life is much more valuable to me than a few minutes of free-fall. I just don't get it?
  4. BryantR

I'd love to know if this women will ever skydive again! I'm thinking "ummm...no"

Robert Bryant
    orange county bus
  5. If you're concerned about dying during a sky dive, I guess you don't drive a car then either?

..."we accept a higher level of risk by getting into our cars every day than people do by occasionally skydiving. "

The rush of a sky dive is like nothing else you will ever experience in life. And considering driving your car is more risky, I'll jump out of a plane any day of the week to get that rush b/c you sure as hell aren't getting that rush driving your car. And it's more risky.

Why do people drive cars when it's more risky then sky diving? I just don't get it.
  6. Been having night mares since seeing this old birds body rolls flappin in the wind. If I saw that as the instructor I'm sorry but I would have cut her loose.

Shallow Rennick out:cool: