When oil prices slide, wars begin?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by crgarcia, Aug 9, 2008.

1. When oil prices keep going up, oil producer countries (most of them unstable, repressive regimes) are well fed up, and their spending excesses soon get compensated with the next -increased- oil royalties.

But when prices slide suddenly, they got nothing but their weapons?

2. What you expected? Most oil rich countries are always leaded by retard or corrupt government officials.

War is good for economy. reducing excessive overproduction.

3. Read Ezekiel 38 and 39

4. toc

toc

I would rather say that war begin when the NeoCon RAT Republicans seek out another adventure in the global politcal arena and start playing dangerous games of power projection. Guess they have not learned the lessons from futile Iraq invasion.

ps: Repulicans Are Traitors! RATs!!

5. Its scary that people actually subscribe to that kind of BS.

6. .

Crgarcia: When oil prices keep going up, oil producer countries (most of them unstable, repressive regimes) are well fed up, and their spending excesses soon get compensated with the next -increased- oil royalties.

But when prices slide suddenly, they got nothing but their weapons?

August 12, 2008

SouthAmerica: Reply to Crgarcia

What a foolish posting.

Your analysis, grasp and understanding of that subject is amazing.

You probably mean oil producer countries such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Norway, Canada, Mexico, and so on…

7. No.

I'm talking about countries like Iran (nuclear weapons), Russia (invading Georgia), Venezuela (promoting communism), Syria (promoting terrorism), Bolivia (promoting coca plantations).

8. gnome

gnome

Nani? America is not oil rich.... ??

9. I would say, GENERALLY wars are good for economies. US has two wars and a shitty economy.

10. oriol88

oriol88

That's like cropping in order to get a stronger and healthier hair.

#10     Aug 12, 2008