When Mentoring

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Palatine, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Nexen

Nexen

was that on cash or sim ?

#31     Oct 3, 2010
  2. Nexen

Nexen

Knowing when not to trade and resisting gambling is key to success.

#32     Oct 3, 2010
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

Cash, unfortunately. Sometimes people ask me for the link to my old journal and I'm tempted to warn them there are chapters where it's best to be under the covers with the lights on before reading them. :eek:

#33     Oct 3, 2010

4. A slacker and a bum would be putting it mildly.

You are a .... Poser/ L i a r and are advertising for your next victims wherever you post

#34     Oct 3, 2010

5. Sooooo easy to spot ... the deceptive advertising et al ...

trading can become easy = voluptuous music to a wildebeest's ears

dial back the drive and almost put it on cruise = you can retire = you don't hardly gotta work no more = an orgasmic flush for the young wildebeest.

Behold the humility that was preached in - heck only the previous post

--------------------------------

but you see, Nature intended it this way. It rarely is STRONG versus the WEAK - it usually is CUNNING versus UNWARY.

but unlike Nature, the game here is artificial in that it could be blown to smithereens by requiring certified documentation - then the game goes .... poof.

So in this regard it ain't like Nature at all, but only mimics it!

Such people disgust me.

#35     Oct 4, 2010
  6. lescor\right-click\send to\Turd Central

#36     Oct 4, 2010
  7. you sir, are an idiot.

#37     Oct 4, 2010
  8. an idiot I'm not sure, but an annoying person without a doubt.

To get back to the initial post: I think that if an individual understands the nearly-random nature of price distribution, he'll become humble enough to get the right state of mind (willingness to find an edge, that is)

#38     Oct 4, 2010
  9. As far as I can recall, NoDoji's husband is also a trader, so I'm assuming her mentor was also her husband, therefore Im' sure she did pay him in other ways hehe

#39     Oct 4, 2010
  10. LeeD

LeeD

You have earned my respect for being open about embarrassing moments of the trading career.

This sounds very much like online Poker. However, I dare say very few people aspire to make living from playing poker online.

#40     Oct 7, 2010