When Liberals Attack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 28, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The peace loving tolerant pacifist anti violence liberals attacked someone?

3. Max E.

Max E.

I smell bullshit too..... everyone knows liberals dont ever get violent under any circumstance..... They must have been violent tea partiers.:D

4. pspr

pspr

I think it was that "Pink Panther" (or whatever their name is) group from Berkley on a field trip to NY to corner Beck. Those ladies are dangerous! :D

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Exactly! Those oh so pleasant liberals...:mad: And not in NY... Couldn't be. I thought all the liberal trash was still partying like it's 1999 over NY allowing fags to marry.

6. Glenn Beck quote.

"Tea parties believe in small government. We believe in returning to the principles of our Founding Fathers. We respect them. We revere them. Shoot me in the head before I stop talking about the Founders. Shoot me in the head if you try to change our government.

I will stand against you and so will millions of others. We believe in something. You in the media and most in Washington don’t. The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep’s clothing — change the pose. You will get the ends.

You’ve been using them? They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You’re going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you."

Aaah, now he is victim and crying.

Just like Bristol Palin is victim now?
    (NewsCore) - "Bristol Palin said her high school boyfriend Levi Johnston "stole" her virginity in an interview Monday with "Good Morning America" about her recently published memoir."

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I want to return to the principles of our Founding Fathers. And yes, Beck is always crying, so nothing new. I like what he stands for, just can't handle watching his show very often as he's always crying. Lol

8. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the video in this thread Glen Beck cry and say he family is victim of hate. He say he is against the hate. Then I show you his quote to shoot people. So really he is full of shit and for to make money from sensationalism. Just like the Bristol Palin is so holy and pretend to be the virgin again, and she write the book to say she is victim of the stolen virginity. They both game the system of USA media to make money.

9. And both use religion and god and your founding father to have money and the popularity. Play you like the fiddle.

10. Thank you for proving the point of this thread.

You guys are fantastic.

#10     Jun 29, 2011