When junk starts flying

Discussion in 'Trading' started by easyguru, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Baruch, these stocks know it's you buying ... the minute you buy their go into dive mode...eheheh

ALL of these stocks will be lower in 1 year, that's pretty impressive.

#11     Apr 12, 2004
  2. And we could make double profits by shorting them?

#12     Apr 12, 2004
  3. gms

gms

What is this, trading 101? MM takes into account the nature of the strategy, i.e., if longer term trend trading, wider stops are going to be used, intraday scalping will use tighter stops. One may get you stopped out of CDCY, the other maybe not. Whether you're ultimately profitable with CDCY or not would depend on where your stops are and what CDCY does, and will yield different results for different traders, right?

#13     Apr 12, 2004
  4. There's no "shorting them", none of them have available shares to short except TBUS, and that might only mean TBUS will go higher ... ehehe.

#14     Apr 12, 2004
  5. OK. I didn't knew that.

#15     Apr 12, 2004
  6. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

When you make contradictory statements like calling a top and a bottom, you're ready to start your own chatroom. :)

No matter what the market does, you'll always be right!

#16     Apr 12, 2004
  7. These stocks are nuts, I would swear it's manipulation , MM's with a hidden agenda keeping raising their prices, low float, stock cornered by insiders and so on, then one day they crater and nobdy knows why. WTF ? security cameras?

#17     Apr 12, 2004
  8. I have a junk index which monitor % moves in stocks below 7.5, the last time the readings were so high was from first week of January to third week january.

#18     Apr 12, 2004
  9. Unreal. It seems like every day there is a new POS flying. I think this one beats all the others:
    MACE $8.00 + $4.95 (+162.30%)
    10 bucks in ah right now.

Company Information

Mace Security International, Inc.. The Group's principal activities are to operate a full car wash facilities and market consumer safety and security products....

#19     Apr 12, 2004
  10. VOLUME

VOLUME

MACE $10.50 in AH trading +7.45 today

#20     Apr 12, 2004