When is it time to really PANIC about the US $

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Nov 25, 2007.

1. xiaodre

xiaodre

Social darwinist drivel, and as simplistic as the view you are rebutting.

Successful revolutions happen because the large middle class (not the lower class) has unreasonable (they think) demands put on them by the small upper class in whatever society, and they have had it. go back through history and see if it ain't so.

The american civil war was not fought because the slave was now more inefficient than the factory machine. that's just stupid.

You can think what you want, opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and they all stink, and this is a message board. But expect to be called out for the shit you are shovelling, since this is a message board.

Here's a better view about how the world works:

Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?
    What?
    Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't hafta kill your ass. You read the Bible?
    Not regularly.
    There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

#21     Nov 27, 2007
  2. Right on! But of course the picture you paint is 'too real', so therfore not listened too.

#22     Nov 27, 2007
  3. seriously they are like assholes, and your opinions stink the most

and your God is one incompetent being

#23     Nov 27, 2007
  4. Us Dollar will rally to &6-$77

At least some banks rooted against a rate cut.

Bearish for equities in the near term?

#24     Nov 27, 2007
  5. I smell bacon!!!

This is my kinda pyramid!

[​IMG]

Ride the dragon

#25     Nov 27, 2007