When is EchoTrade coming to Seattle?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ElvisOnMargin, May 24, 2002.

1. We have more traders interested in Seattle than we initially thought.... If you are a Seattle based trader and interested in trading with ECHO, please contact me.

We are in the process of locating a suitable location for an office, input welcome by PM.

Thanks.

#11     Jun 2, 2002
  2. There is almost a new update EVERY week lately. If we request something within a month or 2 we find it. Someone on our broker rating's page complain about no daily charts..............well that was over 10 updates ago. Charts were only a week old when he made that post. (we were using other programs for charts but love the execution quality of the software)

Robert

#12     Jun 2, 2002

3. Pay for exam......and than take exam is the requirement.
    That's it.

On capital contribution well minimum is $10,000 and than just 5 to 1 leverage is given. With some expereince and the firm understanding your risk /trading style more will be given if they feel it is in everyone's interest.

With more capital more leverage is given. It really depends on the trader and their style of trading.

Robert Tharp

#13     Jun 2, 2002
  4. did you ever get any pics of the san diego office taken yet????

#14     Jun 2, 2002

5. Thanks for the info Robert. Got a high-paying job right now so it makes sense to stay retail (I can trade from work discreetly, and before work from home 'cause I'm on the West Coast), but come the next in-between jobs dip (and they always come) I'll be looking at all this seriously.

Elvis

#15     Jun 2, 2002
  6. specul8tor

specul8tor Guest

I would be interested in seattle, but are the commissions going to be competitive? Sub $.006?

#16     Jun 2, 2002
  7. Seattle is a very nice city, but to wet for me. How about a Echotrade office in the land of Texas Techies. I'm ready when any other 4 traders are ready! Austin is the "diamond in the rough" of Texas. :D

#17     Jun 2, 2002
  8. Since we have been in Seattle for 3 years now (I will admit that we only have a few traders there since many left to trade in our Vancouver office when our manager opened that up), if there really are any new people who want to get involved feel free to give me a call.

As many of you know, the basics are the same with our friends at Echo, and yet you may find some of the differences of value to your decision making.

Don 800.249.7488

#18     Jun 3, 2002
  9. Don,

I believe the posters and readers already knew that Don, that is why the topic title was "When was ECHO coming to Seattle?".

:)

#19     Jun 3, 2002
  10. about us in Vegas. Can't wait for your office to open here.

Think you'll be surprised how many traders show up at the door on opening day!

GG

#20     Jun 3, 2002