When Does Israel Bomb Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 11, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

There is no way for one second that Israel can afford for Iran to have nukes. They are going to act sooner or later with or without Obama approval.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/09/11/netanyahu-to-obama-wait-for-what-wait-until-when/

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is making it clear that Israel will not wait to take out Iranian nuclear facilities.

In heated comments toward the United States, the Israeli prime minister said that it’s becoming clear that diplomacy will not work with Iran.

“The world tells Israel, `Wait. There’s still time,’” Netanyahu said Tuesday, according to The Associated Press. “And I say: `Wait for what? Wait until when?’ Those in the international community who refuse to put red lines before Iran don’t have a moral right to place a red light before Israel.”

2. Every Country with an air force to a kite ought to bomb Iran.

3. BSAM

BSAM

I'm thinking Israel will wait till after the election.
    Seems to be in Israel's favor if Romney wins.
    Look for the bombs to drop in February 2013 if Romney wins the election.

4. Mercor

Mercor

Look for new moon bombings.
    This will give them total darkness
    10/15/12
    11/13/12
    12/13/12
    1/11/13
    2/10/13
    3/11/13

5. pspr

pspr

Good point. I'm split on whether I think it will be on 10/15 or on 11/13. It depends upon if Israel thinks an attack before the election will help or hurt Obama.

Either way, if Obama wins Israel is screwed.

6. After all this crap from Netanyahu, I say go for it. Leave US out of it.

7. I highly doubt that Bibi Netanyahu will be content to go down in history as the guy who sat around while Iran got nuclear bombs just because a weak, muslim loving American president didn't mind risking Israel's existence.

The only thing that will stop Israel is a big surge for Romney in the polls. Otherwise, all th eincentives are for Israel to go before the election, because Obama will then be forced to put up or shut up. If they wait, Obama could do all sorts of things to stop them or punish them for it.