when do e-Cbot 30 Year Bond Futures move to CME Globex?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Dec 23, 2007.

1. I know mini-Dow moves Jan 14, 2008...but what about the ecbot 30 year and ecbot 10 year etc....thanks...

2. January 27 is the official date, but that's a Saturday, so I suppose January 29 is the date for traders.

Or, well, 6pm on Sunday the 28th.

3. Anyone know if market data exchange fees for CBOT-minis will continue to be zero once migrated?

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

if history is of any guidance, CME will ask you for some contribution.

5. I haven't been able to confirm this directly, but most of my data fees for CME/Cbot products are going up January 1, but the Cbot Emini still remains at zero. But probably not for long. So I guess that's the answer.

Or, in other words, "People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.” (Adam Smith, 1776)

DISCLAIMER
    These fee increases have absolutely nothing to do with the lessening of competition as a result of the merger, and anyone who thinks otherwise is an un-American, fuzzy-headed, conspiracy-mongering, cut and run liberal. Adam Smith was an idiot.

6. this will be a great day...all eCbot products to Globex CME!