When Bush whacks Iraq

Discussion in 'Politics' started by taodr, Aug 16, 2002.

1. rs7

rs7

Yeah, but Allah is just as self contradictory as any god around. And that's assuming Mohammed got it right in the first place.

C'mon
    Ev'rybody's talking about Ministers,
    Sinisters, Banisters and canisters
    Bishops and Fishops and Rabbis and Pop eyes,
    And bye bye, bye byes.
    (J.L. again)

:)rs7

#51     Sep 5, 2002
  2. OHLC

OHLC

Rs7,

I encourage you to actually read the Kora_n from preferably a pre 1970 translation (so that the actual translation wont be biased in one sense or the other). Then read any interpretation (for example the Sayin_gs, from Khom_eini).
    Then, visit a country where you will see an actual implementation (Ira_n, Sau_di Ar_abia). And finish with a trip to an European country with a large Mus_lim community.

You will understand what it is all about.

OHLC

#52     Sep 5, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

I don't need to read the Koran, because Daniel M has done it for me. I have been in Iran. And Turkey. I am not permitted in Saudi Arabia. And I have been in almost every country in Europe. Why don't you save me a trip and some time and tell me what your point is?

If you have read what I have written, I have nothing against Islam. I have actually been defensive of Islam for the most part. I hope you are not judging me by one line taken out of context.

Peace,
    Rs7

#53     Sep 5, 2002
  4. OHLC

OHLC

>. I have actually been defensive of Islam for the most part.
    I undersood this, that is why I advised you to learn more.

A few examples of debunked BS :

Leftist version : "The Ko_ran says people should not steal, the Kora_n is moral."
    Actual Kor_an : Only applies to Musli_ms, unfortunately. The wealth of the infidels is laying there for the Mu_slims to grab.
    Fact : France has a 10% Mus_lim population. 50% of the thefts are commited by this group.
    A detail : as the Mus_lim community grew, they devised identification signs, to avoid stealing by m_uslims.
    A car owned by a mus_lim has a religious thing hanging inside, to make sure other musl_ims wont commit something 'har_am' by stealing the car.

Leftist version : "The Kor_an says people should not rape, punished by death."
    Actual Kor_an : Only applies to Mu_slims, unfortunately.
    Fact : Danemark has a 5% Musl_im population. They account for most of the rapes. more than 95% of the victims are Dane non-musli_m women.

Leftist version : "Mus_lims can integrate themselves in a modern society"
    Actual Ko_ran : a musl_im can not accept other laws than the Cha_ria.
    Fact : really need any ?

#54     Sep 5, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

OK, now that you have enlightened me about Muslims, can you tell me what the deal is with all the dashes?

And yeah, I have been pickpocketed myself by Muslims.

The statistics are great. You could have cited Gypsies in Eastern Europe, Blacks in Detroit, Indians in New Mexico. Maybe even Catholics in Belfast, Chinese in lower manhattan, whatever works. I am not a fan of Islam, and certainly not a spokesperson for them. I myself am not even allowed in their middle eastern theocratic countries.

I just don't think you can stereotype close to a billion people.

95% of the women raped in Denmark are non muslim Danes? That IS amazing!!!

#55     Sep 5, 2002
  6. OHLC

OHLC

>>95% of the women raped in Denmark are non muslim Danes? That IS amazing!!!<<

Since muslims live in separate areas where they can be a majority, this is actually amazing. Why 95% of non muslims in areas where there can be 25% muslims females. I miss your point there, sorry.

#56     Sep 5, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

Uhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmm ....I see. (hey, are you Murray the Turtle's ghostwriter?)

Now, what about the dashes?

#57     Sep 5, 2002
  8. OHLC

OHLC

>can you tell me what the deal is with all the dashes? <
    Safety issue related to the location I'm posting from today.
    I dont want any scanners going off on me, I hope you understand.

>Gypsies in Eastern Europe, Blacks in Detroit, Indians in New Mexico.
    Not really relevant (or maybe I dont understand your point). I have no real idea why you mention blacks for example, at least in Europe, there is no special problem with the black community. I cant comment on indians either, I have not seem mch of them :D

My point is :
    Musl_ims cant obey other laws than chari_a. It is 'har_am' (ie : a sin) to them.
    And the laws they obey actually only applies to muslims.
    Hence there are no moral or legal concerns stopping them from stealing, etc. non-muslims.

Probably you could use statistics to find that Gypsies or Indians are more prone to stealing or whatever. I dont care, as long as there are communities, there will be one worse than than the others, from a statistical viewpoint.
    The case is different with mus_lims, their violence and wrongdoing are only applied to non muslims.
    They act on a religious basis.

The 'peace and tolerance stuff' applies as long as they are a minority, when the demographics switch...well just loo at any country turned musl_im :mad:

OHLC

#58     Sep 5, 2002
  9. rs7

rs7

Yes, I understand perfectly:confused:
    Thanks for the info.

#59     Sep 5, 2002
  10. Rigel

Rigel

So much for the religious claims of Al Quaida.
    It's holy day, families are shopping in the market for their traditional Friday holy day family meal, and the supposedly religious terrorists set off a bomb and kill 30 of their "own" people. It's reminiscent of the time a few years ago when Sodom gassed thousands of his own people. These people don't care about God or Islam, they care about power and themselves (the leaders). They're just using religion as an excuse and a motivator to achieve their real goals.

#60     Sep 6, 2002