When Are we going to deal with issue of ET addictiveness

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by triggger, Oct 20, 2008.

1. ElectricSavant is a good example. He had over 10,000 posts, promoted to ET mod and then total break down. ET even had to delete some of his last posts they were so sad.

I would say 2 posts a day average is OK, anything above that you have a problem. I'm at 1.5 posts a day and would like to get it down to less than 1 post a day.

#41     Nov 19, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn, I'm up to 2.25 posts a day.

I must be running amuck.

amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck amuck

#42     Nov 19, 2008
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

You guys should use ET Light (lots of people on ignore) so it is less harmful....

#43     Nov 19, 2008
  4. =================
    Exactly, 'R US.

Besides;
    addiction in not only a bad word, just because the media uses it that way mostly.

I am addicted to WORK & WATER;
    that could be a problem not to be addicted to those.............LOL:D

#44     Nov 27, 2008
  5. If anyone here is addicted to ET, then that makes Baron the ET Pusher.

#45     Nov 28, 2008
  6. sumosam

sumosam

definition of addiction is actually classified as either one of abuse or dependence....you carry on despite harm in your life. well, i could be doing more exercise, or spending time with folks/people/nature/meditating.

to be good at something, a certain amount of obssessiveness is common. like to think so, anyway.

it is cold up here, and abit dismal. i got off ET during the summer...

#46     Nov 28, 2008
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

ET's stats, the top one
    [​IMG]

#47     Nov 30, 2008
  8. I vote nkhoi #1 addict. He has been here since the last century.

#48     Dec 1, 2008