|When are Sanders and Warren going to make their deal?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 6, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

It is pretty clear to me that Sanders and Warren are working together. I suspect one of them is going to drop out and the one who drops out will endorse the other. Its likely going to be Sanders dropping out and endorsing Warren. It will sort of be like when Chris Christie dropped out and endorsed Trump.

smallfil likes this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

I think it is more likely that Sanders goes to the convention and makes his play for the nomination. He will have a better case this go around.

Warren does not seem as stable as Sanders. Yes, she has steadily risen over two or three months now but she has not proven that her support is has rick solid as Sanders.

Anyway, there will be blood at the DNC convention a la Brutus and Cassius.

3. They are both going to the end, all the way to a brokered convention if the primaries are not decisive.

They are working together to get Biden out of the way and to defend the ultra-lefty agenda against Biden's attacks and a couple others, Tim Ryan, the Montana guy, and so on. Both of them want Biden to go down (in progress) and are hoping that his votes will fall to their campaign. It wont get real ugly until one of the finds out that it is not going to benefit them and they have to go after the other progressive to get them.

Usual Tard has some theory or alleged data that says that Bernie voters will go to Biden, not Warren. I don't know whose arse he pulled that outta but probably there is some poll or basis for saying that somewhere, somehow. I am not on board with that at all but FIRST AND FOREMOST I DONT THINK THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A JOE BIDEN FOR THE VOTES TO GO TO EVEN IF IT WERE TO BE TRUE. Bernie votes eventually going to Biden? Heh, there will be no Joe Biden in the long run. THE QUESTION IS WHERE BIDEN'S VOTES WILL GO.

4. UsualName

UsualName

Thanks, Treetard but as usual you cannot get important details correct. Biden is the second choice for Sanders voters and Sanders is the second choice for Biden voters. This does not mean Sanders delegates will be Biden supporters.

It’s complicated information and takes some critical thinking to apply this information in the correct context but lucky for you no one has ever expected you to be correct about anything.

5. wildchild

wildchild

He had a better case last time. In 2016 he had verifiable proof that Hillary and the femma-nazis in the DNC rigged the primaries. With that information in his hand and sat there and did nothing, which told me the guy is a complete fraud.

He has no chance to win a floor fight at the convention. The democrats have super-delegates who can choose whoever they want and they are all from the political class. The place where the political class and the rest of America is in agreement is that Bernie is an absolute goof-ball.

[​IMG]

Just take a look at that guy. He is old, angry, bitter, disheveled.

6. Yeh, whatever. As I admitted, my eyes and brain just glaze over with any analysis that has Biden in it. You go ahead and use your super duper Batman Decoder Ring to decipher which voters will go to Biden. Go ahead and use your "complicated information and critical thinking." You read all this pundit shiite and then end out like Jimmy Carter. Always wanted to tell you how to build a watch but could not tell you what time it is.

I gave you the right answer long ago. Biden will not be the nominee. Elizabeth Warren will be the nominee.

Snarkhund likes this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

No she wont moron.

8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

And worse ------Bernie Sanders is very outspoken about climate change. A student asks him about practicing what he preaches and fossil fuels. Bernie Sanders says, "well I'm not gonna walk to California" and admits he absolutely uses fossil fuels. He follows it up by saying he does his best.

smallfil likes this.
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The idiot Dems have no one that can beat Trump. They are all lackluster anti-Americans.

smallfil likes this.
  10. UsualName

UsualName

I understand you are an avid believer that Warren will get the dem nomination. In my opinion, it’s not a bad prediction. I can see how she would get the nomination, too. So there you go all that has to happen is a bunch of voting then a formal nomination process.

#10     Sep 6, 2019