When are Republicans&warmongers going to take responsibility for the Iraq disaster?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kicking, Nov 25, 2006.

1. #31     Nov 30, 2006

2. "The Americans have nothing to do with it. "?

Really? So the millions of tons of WMD and ammo deplyed in iraq has missed its targets, and left people and infastructure intact? So no need to rebuild?

Who gains from this instability, has special ops or mossad even been known to do dirty tricks? Google search USS liberty ? Naw.
    WE are peaceful and nice, facing evil barbarians. We just want to liberate.

#32     Nov 30, 2006
  3. While Bush adminstration fucked up big time, Arabs (specifically Iraqis) proved to be comlete idiots once again. What else is new. They could have used this undeserved opportunity to build a decent, free and prosperous country, they chose sectarian violence, absurd resistance, chaos and civil war instead. We will eventually pull out of Iraq, lick our wounds and move on, they will remain morons and medieval savages for generations to come.

#33     Nov 30, 2006
  4. jem

jem

people do not hate america or americans, they hate our success- they hate wealth if they do not think they are getting a piece of the pie. What is a brainless greedy dictator to do. Hes got 5000 pairs of shoes and his people do not have one pair.

blame america.

When a country starts increasing is GDP and trading with us they generally love america.

When a country is poor or losing it stadard of living they generally hate us.

This even works in Europe.

I have been over there and seen the venom and anti american graffiti on the walls and I have been there and even seen Parisians being nice.

I have seen the same thing in my travels in central america.

it is all about the dollar.

#34     Nov 30, 2006
  5. You are correct with these 2 sentences. The nutjobs over there live and act
    like savages. They have been ruled by dictators so long they don't
    even have any idea what freedom is.

We went to liberate them from a complete asshole of a dictator.
    And the Iraqi's are very,very happy about it.

We thought we could teach them that their religion is insane and
    they don't know how to treat women or even themselves with respect.

Unfortunately, they are too savage to learn anything. They will
    keep killing themselves (and us too, since we are the evil devils
    written about centuries ago in their religious text) no matter what
    we do. This was set in stone even before America went to Iraq.

For all those who oppose America, I want you to state which country
    you live in all of your posts so we know exactly where you come from
    so we know how wonderfull the country you live in is.

(If you have the balls to do it)...:p

#35     Nov 30, 2006
  6. It's funny you mention this. I live in a state in the US where the
    Democrats had the power to recount 4 times until the Democratic
    govenor finally won the race. Even though she lost the first 3 counts.

They were going to "recount" until she won. Why? Because she
    held the power whether to do so because of the political position
    she held in the state.

I guess this new kind of "voting" isn't all being done by Republicans.

#36     Nov 30, 2006
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

it is not the iraqi people it is the INSURGENTS not letting the iraqi people move forward with prosperity and freedom...if outspoken you get killed..how can they move forward?? the Americans cant even control the mayhem how would one expect a father or mother to do so...

look at what happened in New Orleans..... When there is nobody to around make sure the laws are obeyed it becomes chaotic..hence the reason saddam should have stayed and hence the reason We f**ked it up big time. Hell, even our think tanks are suggesting we wont be able to do shit about it...and we are the most powerful nation on earth...get it...we caused this mayhem..

#38     Nov 30, 2006
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

again had we not gone in in the first place it may have still been what it was....a country controlled by one lunatic with an iron fist. as opposed to out of control mayham....to suggest pulling out will cause this even more destruction which it will...is to admit what weve been saying all along...

#39     Nov 30, 2006

9. I live in Canada, I have a great life everything I want, lots of opportunity. Yet I still hate American FOREIGN POLICY and believe they are a big terrorist.

Most of the world thinks this way.

The IMF and UK, US goes into countries, topples the govt, privatizes public services (like water, power), then rasies the prices to "market prices". So everyone has to work in sweatshops for NKE, WMT, to afford it. That is "democracy" these days. We spread it. We gain. They hate us. Simple.

Uk and US are #1 arms sellers. They sell to every dictator around, who then crushes the local people and allows for western interests to come in. Oldest trick in the book.
    Iran-contra or have you forgotten? The US is a major played in the drug trade in that area. That's why the "war on Drugs" has done nothing.

100 years ago America had legalized slavery. Now we simply moved and outsourced it offshore.

#40     Nov 30, 2006