When am I going to be recognized on ET for my vast contributions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LuckyStrike77, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Code7

Code7

C'mon buddy.

Who's our god Apophis?

#11     Mar 10, 2010
  2. Quit # 347.

cold/c-kid

#12     Mar 10, 2010
  3. How can one monetize the ramblings of an obsessed teenager sitting in mommys basement? After all, only an obsessed teenager would create over 500 alias`.

#13     Mar 10, 2010
  4. A lot of people are appreciated after their death....so.....:D

#14     Mar 10, 2010
  5. You wanta medal, or a chest to pin it on?

As to payment, I would be willing to help hold you down while the doctor applies a number of powerful electric shocks to your brain in an attempt to cure you of lunacy...

#15     Mar 10, 2010
  6. Surdo

Surdo

Post a picture of your girlfriend's ass or your work station!

#16     Mar 10, 2010

7. This jerk-off is single handedly ruining all new ET members for me. Whenever I see a new ET member make a post - I automatically think it's this guy creating a new alias and therefore don't take the new member seriously. It's sad but true. Only after at least a month of posting under the same alias do I even consider that the new member is legit.

#17     Mar 10, 2010
  8. TGregg

TGregg

And yet you are still highly overpaid.

Go figure.

#18     Mar 10, 2010
  9. Someday Baron will be forced to upgrade this forum software (I hope) and when he does, (if it's not too late), the spring cleaning I will undertake will be colossal.

#19     Mar 10, 2010
  10. still do not know why they don't just undertake the simplest of verifications. Aonymous, no-verification forums just encourage idiots like cold, spammers, scammers, those who threaten, create IDs to argue or support themselves, etc.

#20     Mar 10, 2010