Wheat Limit UP again today mon feb 25--25k at bid...get in?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by increasenow, Feb 25, 2008.

1. dogman

dogman

well you trampled all over that one. well seen sir.

#31     Feb 25, 2008
  2. dogman

dogman

starting the motor of the world

#32     Feb 26, 2008
  3. There is a lot of "common sense" embedded in how price moves but traders refuse to confirm it for themselves. They would rather think that it is a gamblers paradise and trade accordingly.

#33     Feb 26, 2008
  4. Wow... That would've been a great trade.

:)

#34     Feb 26, 2008
  5. There have been even better profit opportunites in eSoybeans, eCorn, eSoybean Meal, eOats and eSoybean Oil.

#35     Feb 26, 2008
  6. 9 minutes away from an amzing short sell for huge $$$

#36     Feb 26, 2008
  7. well...this thread turned out to be 100% totally true...Wheat tanked and all shorts made HUGE $$$!!!!

#37     Feb 26, 2008
  8. I am not sure how you reason that. You first suggested shorting wheat at 11.09 when it was limit up yesterday. Wheat spiked to 11.99 last night. Nice move to get in front if you were long yesterday not short. Wheat is still up over the close yesterday. Tell me again how this was a great call and huge money for shorts??? The real money is being made on the long side of this trade but if people are willing to risk a short trade in this market more power to them. Hope they have a lot of reserve capital behind the trade.

My question for you is do you even trade or do you spend your time talking about trading and cheer leading? You don't seem to be able to pull the trigger on anything from what I've seen.

#38     Feb 26, 2008
  9. May eWheat.

20 contracts

$.20 Profit per contract on the short.
    $.62 Profit per contract reversing back long.
    Exit $.02 off Limit.

Thanks for the fade. Done for today.

#39     Feb 26, 2008
  10. Hmm... well wheat closed up 8%.. limit up again. Got any more brilliant calls in any other markets? You really nailed this one.

#40     Feb 26, 2008