What's your Trading System??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Outlawed_One, Apr 10, 2010.

1. pt199

pt199

I have been spending several hours everyday reading everything related to getting laid, and one thing that puzzles me is this selfishness concerning people's hot young girlfriends. What is the problem with sharing and helping other people out? I am just starting in sexual activity and would appreciate someone sharing their hot wife or girlfriend that can generate 2-3 ejaculations a week. I guarantee you that if I had a woman of my own, I would not hesitate to share her. Now, wait a minute, I realized that one can not exactly duplicate anyone's pussy. And it is for this reason and the fact that we are talking about a world with billions and billions of men that I don't understand the reluctance to share a hot young girlfriend. I do want to thank all of you that take the time to service and fellate the members of this forum. Especially a frustrated, horny and freeloading newbie like me.

+1 LOL

#11     Apr 10, 2010
  2. +1,

but hey, the world if full of idiots who want to do it with your young girllfriend. Don't you get that feeling in restaurants or bars? Don't you spot some idiots who are looking at her like hungry animals. Even worse, when they start a conversation with you just to get to her and find out where she works so they can pay a visit?

Same story here...

#12     Apr 10, 2010
  3. ...interesting....

#13     Apr 10, 2010
  4. This is my thought. As humans, anytime we get something with good principles, we have a natural tendency to not follow & try to change. It happens in religion, politics, and economics. So, if you did have "THE PERFECT SYSTEM" and posted here as your contribution to the world (maybe you're retiring, maybe its your way of giving back) then no one would believe you. So, I'm curious as to why people hold on to it, like its a secret. But I did see the brokerage firm argument which makes very good sense.

#14     Apr 10, 2010
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Or use an SMA 15, way better....Last 2 signals:

Sell 1138 buy 1080

and

Buy 1080 we are at 1194

#15     Apr 10, 2010
  6. Wow. This is interesting! I'm interested in swing/position trading, so thank you for posting this.

This is my thought. And this accounts for the vast majority of people in the market. So, once people get this edge, their head is all f*ed up & they can't trade the plan.

Hmmm... interesting again. Almost as if we use our plan/indicators to shape our world & then we try to force the market to conform to our world. Its interesting that you say this. I was reading another post of a guy who said he let his 6 year old son trade his paper forex account and his son made 1 small loser, 1 scratch & 2 big winners.

#16     Apr 10, 2010
  7. Did he mention anything about the drawdown of this strategy? Trading is not just profits. It is also how many losses you can sustain before making a profit.

#17     Apr 10, 2010
  8. Why are you equating trading to roulette playing? Red/black is biased against you 2/38 times assuming 0 and 00. The odds against winning are 1.111... Thus, extected profit is negative.

In the markets, each time you win someone else or some others lose. Each time you lose some other(s) make money. There is no case where nobody wins like in the roulette red/black. This is your potential advantage if you have an edge relative to the other players. In the roulette, such an edge does not matter. It is you against the roulette, not the other players. Try to understand the difference.

#18     Apr 10, 2010
  9. You totally missed the point. Maybe I should have said coin flip and 2000 heads/ 8000 tails instead.

The point was that most traders cannot even achieve results as good as random because whatever they are 'doing' has such a huge negative expectancy.

#19     Apr 10, 2010
  10. heypa

heypa

I willing share my hindsight position trading method.
    If it ain't going up don't buy it.
    If it ain't going down don't sell it.
    Occam's razor comes to mind.
    Or as I put it."Keep It Damn Simple."

#20     Apr 10, 2010