What's Your Trading Results For 2007!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by Quint, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Quint

Quint

Hajimnow, I'm really surprised by your comment..yes, I knew when you joined the group but did you really follow up on those trades? Here is the blog: http://options-expert.blogspot.com that detailed the trades but for 100K account, the other account isn't mine.....

And what do you mean by: "The trades were okay, nothing exceptional" and then turn around to say "I'm confident your claim is pure lie"?

#21     Dec 31, 2007
  2. My c*ck grew 37% this year, mainly thanks to those PEN1S enlargement pills I bought online. Gotta love a free market.

#22     Dec 31, 2007
  3. Icarus5

Icarus5

LOL, seems you were pretty much dead on target.

Same old same old around these parts. :(

Just another day in SPAMVILLE.

I

#23     Dec 31, 2007
  4. Quint

Quint

No. My goal for creating this thread is not to brag, but to reach out to genuine seekers who have spent a "fortune" buying trading system that promised much but deliver little - there are loads of them on this site.

I've been on this site for quite some time and have read several comments - both good and not-so-good, of prospective/newbies who are genuinely seeking help...

The Yahoo! group was set up peradventure folks would watch over a period of time and have a change of mind that it is indeed possible to grow a small account to 6 digits. Many traders know it's possible, but to whom can they turn for help?

#24     Dec 31, 2007
  5. Quint

Quint

Hajimnow,

One of the group members have this to say:

#25     Dec 31, 2007