What's Your Trading Results For 2007!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by Quint, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Quint

Quint

Screen-shot of options' trades.

#11     Dec 30, 2007
  2. hajimow

hajimow

I am in that mailing list. No way those trades made such a gain. I joined in the last 5 trades and I was monitoring the trades. You made a profitable trades to get even. Please show how you did with starting 2K and how many options your traded easch time. I don't want to know because I am confident that your claim is pure lie but I want the other people know too. I knew this thread is a kind of advertisement for papertick.
    All things said, the trades were OK. Nothing exceptional at all. By the way how do you trade? You don't mention the number of contracts in each trade. Do you put all your money in one trade? There were no times that you had two positions.

#12     Dec 30, 2007
  3. eMau

eMau

One of my accts stock options I've traded has been up 63.24%. That's not bad, is it? :cool:

#13     Dec 30, 2007
  4. hajimow

hajimow

A few points:
    You said "one of your accounts". How are you doing in your other accounts? Are they up at least 5%?
    How much was the original money in your option account? Wasit 2K? In that case, you did OK and nothing exceptional. If it was 20K and higher, you did good. If it was over 100K, you did great.
    Congratulations anyway.

#14     Dec 30, 2007
  5. eMau

eMau

Thanks. Most of them are at least 5%, yes. They are not stocks/options only but also commodities/futures, and I just started with pairs. About six years ago I began with abt $80k in options so my yearly average is 50% down from there.

#15     Dec 30, 2007
  6. spindr0

spindr0

Hello. Is this the "Mine Is Bigger Than Yours" discussion board?

#16     Dec 30, 2007
  7. 37% return on a 10.5MM notional. Most was made in the past 5 months.

#17     Dec 30, 2007
  8. spindr0

spindr0

I think that those are called JPIGs

#18     Dec 30, 2007
  9. About 23%, made good money on china stocks and writing otm calls/puts. but gave some back on buying naked ditm calls on mer/leh/bac before subprime exploded.

O well, win some lose some and learned a few valuable lessons.

#19     Dec 30, 2007
  10. clacy

clacy

Down about 10%. Been trading about 1.5 yrs and have been trying to learn without blowing out.

So far I've accomplished that, but still have work to be done.

#20     Dec 30, 2007