What's your opinion on investing in new coins

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Spindle, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Spindle

Spindle

When it comes to crypto, what option do your prefer: to invest in "classics" (so to say), like bitcoin and ethereum or buy new coins/tokens?

What's your experience?

2. I wouldn't call it "investing"...

3. I wouldn't even call it "speculating".

jys78 and tommcginnis like this.
  4. It's similar to a ponzi scheme, give it some thought ...

murray t turtle and tommcginnis like this.
  5. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

I wouldn't call it a "coin,"....

(And I would "Run awayyyy! Run awayyyyy!" from any situation that referred to a [rightly well-regarded] software product as a coinage of any sort.)

6. Spindle

Spindle

why not? I mean if you want to buy some thoughtfully, you do comprehensive research, like in the investment process. Also you can either win - and gain profitn - or lose.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  7. Spindle

Spindle

The same. Why do you think so?Would be glad if you share your thoughts.

8. Spindle

Spindle

Well, yes, there are scams. But I believe there can be some good coins to buy, no?

9. By the quantity theory of money, they are catastrophically overvalued.

Without being able to reliably predict capital controls in major countries, there's little to speculate on.

10. ! Chad !

! Chad !

Crypto has cycles just buy at the bottom of the cycle you gotta be looking at alts/btc to see when cycles happen look at charts like xcp zoon out to the weekly candles and see all the alt season. You buy when alts are crashing hard and when i mean crashing hard i mean like a 500% retrace over a few months. Buy when the trend of the entire market starts to rise hodl for a ride get out when bad news breaks on a certain coin and never fall in love with any coin. - Bitcoin maxamilist.

Sorry for poor grammar.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
    #10     Apr 18, 2018
    Spindle likes this.