What's your longest worst beat?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by nitro, May 15, 2008.

1. LT701

LT701

Step 1 - Nitro admitted he was powerless over his posting addiction - that his life had become unmanagable

#11     May 15, 2008
  2. No matter how you look at it, it is just barely over 4 posts a day. Not a large amount when you think of the number of threads.

#12     May 15, 2008
  3. Cutten

Cutten

Flopped a natural 6-4 in lowball, got heads up, went all-in preflop vs a gamb00ler. He drew one and made a wheel, cleaned out 1 week's worth of earnings from me.

#13     May 15, 2008
  4. Cutten

Cutten

Online geek poker doesn't count, because the game frequency is so high you see *everything*. Hell, I even once saw Elvis reincarnate and ride in on a UFO to join a game, he rivered the ghost of Johnny Cash with a royal flush vs quad Aces for $10 mill. We all chipped in a little to the man in black, commiserating with him on his bad beat.

#14     May 15, 2008
  5. Cutten

Cutten

If that's true, then you just totally owned this thread.

#15     May 15, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Since he had the nuts from the flop onwards, how is that a bad beat?

#16     May 15, 2008
  7. This should be moved to a different section of the forum sincei t has nothing to do with trading

#17     May 15, 2008

8. Go Cubbies!!!!!!!!!!

#18     May 15, 2008
  9. Mine isnt too bad, but its my worst and I was pretty angered.

I flop trips with pocket kings.

flop is K X 2

turn 2

river 2

Bitch has 5 2 suited and claims he called my preflop raise because he was "looking for a straight or flush"

I did also check the turn, let him freaking BET INTO ME, then re-raised his dumbass.

I knew I was fucked on the river because he was playing shit hands all night. Anyway he bet a marginal amount(less than 20% of the pot) after I checked thinking I was going to re-raise him again. I called because I would have killed myself if somehow he had managed to bet me out with a lower house.

#19     May 15, 2008
  10. I'm about a month away from having played 1,000,000 hands of online poker. I've got about 975,000 now.

(That's the beat)

#20     May 15, 2008