What's YOUR fetish??!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cassie, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I can't imagine how she could ever let such a prize go...I gotta say, if you would have told me that story while bellied up to a bar, I would calmly finish my bottle of beer and then violently smash it over your mooching bum head.

Duke Rennick out :cool:

#11     Jul 26, 2012
  2. Cassie,

Mrs. Rennick likes to dress up like a Jap Geisha madam (with the white powder face and short Geisha steps) while I put on my Pinhead get-up from the movie Hellraiser and speak in the manner of Hannibel Lector in Silence of the Lambs.

Freakshow Rennick out:cool:

#12     Jul 26, 2012
  3. Hooti

Hooti

Had the thought myself. At the time, I had logical reasons that my inner circle nodded their heads in agreement. It is in hindsight that I realized the tipping point was an emotional gut reaction to lack of mental connection or anything mental.

An example of the logic at the time, and true, was that the money was a third partner in the relationship. She knew she didn't have the chops to replace it if she lost it. So it ruled. You can fill in the blanks from there.

I am a 'he', by the way. ...tho at times I might sob like a girl, and bash bottles of bear over my head?? but then the next day you get up and carry on.

#13     Jul 26, 2012
  4. SamGold

SamGold

18-22 y.o. female attractive, fertile, identical twins.

#14     Jul 26, 2012
  5. Shorty shorts, blow jobs and anal.:D

#15     Jul 27, 2012
  6. Crispy

Crispy

Keep em coming...

#16     Jul 27, 2012
  7. themickey

themickey

These are not so much a fettish for me but do turn me on.
    Small slim chics.
    Asian in particular.
    Golden Shower.
    Kissing neck and throat while pulling hair.
    Shaved pussy and using tongue.
    The internet sure has liberated our communication....sheesh, can't believe I'm saying this.

#17     Jul 27, 2012
  8. ocean5

ocean5

To see your home video would be great!

#18     Jul 27, 2012
  9. You sick freak show

#19     Jul 27, 2012
  10. Cassie

Cassie

Ocean- Who says I even have one??

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I just thought of another one: I have this candle I bought from a sex toy party, it burns at a low temperature. You can use it to drip on your partner (or self) It also works as a great massage oil!! It's wonderful. Shame I haven't used it so long:(

[​IMG]

#20     Jul 28, 2012