Whats your favourites to trade?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by YoungFund, Dec 11, 2018.

1. let's hear it, what do you fall back on, what are you most comfortable with to trade?

I'm curious about the reasoning behind it, do you feel its more predictable, reliable, risk-averse etc.

are there options you avoid like the plague also?

as a beginner, I've focused mostly on learning about the gold market with CFD, the USD and Oil.
    done a few very small trades to test out my predictions of trends. some worked, most didn't! lol but I'm learning slowly.

I've glanced at Cryptos but to be honest the volatility scares the crap out of me lol

2. Handle123

Handle123

You stay playing the game long enough, everything has same amount of risk of 50/50, where you can change the percentages is risk management. Spend more time learning what you can control the most, which is risk and much less of how much can you make. Work on "time" on profitable trades, what is the "mean" amount of time of it sitting before becoming profitable. Longer it sits in an area after you gotten in shows us it is unwilling to continue into trend, I rather be out of trade and wait for better time to get back into it.

birdman and beginner66 like this.