What's your favorite trader magazine

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by NihabaAshi, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Active Trader and S&C are pretty good.

#11     Jan 27, 2003
  2. cartm

cartm

I know, I was surprised not to see single stock futures mag not listed, I think its pretty good.

#12     Jan 27, 2003
  3. Bsulli

Bsulli

#13     Jan 27, 2003
  4. =========================
    1. Active Trader magazine;nevertheless Don Bright usualy makes a wise point or two in Tech Analysis of Stocks & Co.[ magazine]

:cool:

#14     Jan 27, 2003
  5. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

I like Active Trader the best. I used to really like TASC, when I still thought you could come up with a mathematical solution to trading. I used to really like Traders World, when I still thought you could predict turning points by some kind of esoteric natural order of the universe. In reality, they have very little of value. I agree that AT has little of use to real trading, other than external stuff like tax tips. But I like the "Face of Trading" and trader interview sections. Its interesting to see how others trade for a living. If they discontinued those columns, I'd probably quit buying it.

#16     Jan 27, 2003
  6. I also like those columns in Active Trader.

There's usually one interesting colume in each issue that makes paying for a single copy (if not a subscriber) worthwhile.

For example...the Jan 2002 issue had a very nice article about "Security Tips for Online Traders" in the Technology for TRADERS section.

In fact, all the magazines in the poll...each have at least one very interesting column that makes it worthwhile paying for an issue.

Reason why I like to go to my favorite magazine store and browse through all the magazines to find out which ones I want to buy for that month...if any at all.

NihabaAshi

#17     Feb 6, 2003
  7. bone

bone

Maxim.

#18     Feb 6, 2003
  8. nitro

nitro

Swank

nitro

#19     Feb 6, 2003
  9. I use to subscribe to that once...until my spouse (then girlfriend) moved in.

:D

NihabaAshi

#20     Feb 6, 2003