What's your favorite silver recipe?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by athlonmank8, May 10, 2011.

1. Mine's 25-30, 10 oz rounds, reduced on high for 5-6 hours. Once melted I add fresh onions, diced tomato, salt, pepper, and heavy cream. Stir on med heat for 30-40 min. I then either serve it in a bread bowl or let it re-harden and put it between 2 pieces of foccacia with melted cheese and chipotle sauce. It's delicious.

I've had several people come up to me and ask me if I'm a member of the blue-man group. I laugh and say "no, just a crazy precious metal bug who eats about 6-7 servings of it a day and has an IQ in the single digits." Other than a compromised vascular system I'm really starting to noticed the benefits of highly dangerous silver in my diet.

Anyways, just wanted to let the guys here know that I'm doing what I can to keep the price of this worthless metal as high as I can before it crashes back down to reality. I need all the help I can get so if anyone's interested in publishing an ET cookbook lmk.

2. Goldschlager will manufacture a liqueur named "Silverschlager" with silver shavings at the bottom of the bottle. :cool:

3. lol!

4. Well at least one part of your statement was true.

Only someone with an IQ in the single digits believes the adage "you cant eat silver/gold so its worthless"