What's your favorite recreational drug?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Nov 29, 2003.

1. nope, i'm on absolutely no drugs what-so-ever.

my women are lucky ladies.:D

#21     Nov 29, 2003
  2. Either that, or they're not hot enough to make you lose control.

#22     Nov 29, 2003
  3. no way, dude. i think a lot of it is simply mental control. you have strong mental control when you can control your body even in presence of a babe. in the short term, i may WANT immediate satisfaction, but i definitely can consciously delay it and prolong the fun with a girl. as i said before, just calm down a little if you want to last longer.

the most important thing, imo, is mental control, but look up pubococcygeus, too.

http://www.my-penis.org/ejaculation.html

Dr. Gekko

#23     Nov 29, 2003
  4. can anyone describe what it feels like being on say hmmm Oxyc..?

Being an old never-say-enuf hippie i'd really like to know and compare notes to the psych's delics man.

so hows it go dudes>>

#24     Nov 29, 2003
  5. Blow has an almost universal side effect of impotence - yet can produce an endless and frustrating pursuit of orgasm.

#25     Nov 29, 2003
  6. Pabst

Pabst

The weird thing J.C.

In your twenties you take drugs to not bust one
    In your forties you take drugs to bust one

#26     Nov 30, 2003
  7. Oxycontin is like the feeling of the afterglow after an intense orgasm multiplied by around 10.

#27     Nov 30, 2003
  8. Scavanger hunt:

I'm hereby putting in the following bids:

Oxycontin 10's : $9/pill
    Oxycontin 20's: $14/pill
    Oxycontin 40's: $25/pill
    Oxycontin 80's: $40/pill
    Percodan/Percocets: ask

Norco (generic ok)10/325 : $6/pill
    Hydrocodone 20/500 (any brand): $8/pill

I don't want any lesser crap like vicodin 10/500 or 5/500. Acetemophen kills your liver. I may pay $5/pill for vicoprofen 7.5/200 if better shit isn't available. I've dealt with the online bullshit sites. Finally found a good one (tropicalrx.com) which was shut down right after I finally scored from them. Other ones are still around, but I really don't feel like the hassle of making up lies to get drugs that should be legal in the first place.

I'm rich, and my wife & I really like synthetic opiates. Want to make some money? PM me to find out if I'm serious.

P.S. If you're a narc...FUCK YOU. America is supposed to be a free country.

#28     Nov 30, 2003
  9. I took my first drug in June, 1996. I took my last drug in June of 2003. The heaviest years being fall of 2000 to fall 2002. I don't remember much of 2001.

The seven years in between were rife with experimentation and some of the most bizarre chemical experiances of my life. Of course, I was in college at the time.

I pretty much took everything at least once - but never touched coke, crack, speed, crystal or any of that shit and never wanted to.

I'm not sure if dissassociatives were in that list or not, but you don't know "out there" until you've put your brain on a cycle of those puppies. One popular poster here (and a good personal friend of mine), who shall remain nameless - did some of these with me a few years ago and we're still speechless. Ketamine is the most popular of this class.

I don't think I could narrow it down to a favorite a drug, but if I HAD to - I'd probably go with weed. But that's just because I have so many good college memories attached to it. There were many a night we'd cram 10 - 15 people into a softly-lit apartment and just pass around bowls, blunts and joints. Some people would hang out and listen to music, some people would make music. Others would just bullshit and talk in the corner, and everyone else would play videogames. It was just fun - not mentally cumbersome like most drugs that make you "trip". It was the stereotypical scene: shaggy haired stoner kids sitting around high as hell talking about art and philosophy and listening to "too cool for you" indie rock.

The best trip I ever had though was in October of 2001, when I ate 4 grams of shrooms with my roommate. We laughed so much I litterally pissed my pants and passed out twice because I couldn't breathe.

Also, in college, myself and some of the best friends I've ever known took LSD a number of times and the results were always fantastic. In so many ways, you kind of wind up as naked souls sitting around talking about things. As long as one dipshit doesn't go haywire, LSD trips are nothing but fun.

The problem with drugs, especially pot, is that once you start using them often enough it becomes a lifestyle. There isn't a single pot-smoker on this forum who doesn't know what I'm talking about. You're either that fringe smoker who hits up a bowl every once in a while, or you're smoking daily and keeping a constant eye on how much is left in your stash.
    Drugs got to be a bit of problem with me - not in terms of addiction but in terms of personality change. I'd find myself walking barefoot, high on lsd and opium, back to my aparment at 7am ...unshowered, filthy and totally detached from reality. Basically, I had become a hippy. haha
    Also, after a while, I tended to feel like my brain was trapped in my head, but not really connected to my self. Like my physical existence was just a shell or container and that my soul/psyche/emotions....were being beamed down to me from some unseen mothership 12 dimensions away in another reality.

Once I got to that point, I gave it up for good becuase I'd had enough. I saw what was behind the curtain and got everything out of college that I had wanted - a big part of which was drugs.

Anyway, just sharing.

-[M]

#29     Nov 30, 2003
  10. Last I heard, Oxy's were going for 50 cents on the dollar street value!

#30     Nov 30, 2003