What's your favorite recreational drug?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Nov 29, 2003.

1. BTW, whoever tampered with my poll: You're a coward and an asshole.

#11     Nov 29, 2003
  2. E and blow would get my vote in that category. I went for 4 straight hours without busting one on that combo...

#12     Nov 29, 2003
  3. aradiel

aradiel

I have a crush for overdose of endogenous substances.

And since cigars make me high I think I should put em on the list.

and oh since I cant despise the possibility of myself entering in a politic career in the future I am, so far, the lone voter of "Never Tried Drugs, Never Want To." option.

#13     Nov 29, 2003
  4. i can do that without anything.:eek:

i have the control of an air traffic tower.

#14     Nov 29, 2003
  5. My opinion is that drugs suck. I've tried a couple of things and while they were sort of fun for a while, overall I didn't like the feelings and I especially hated the way I felt after the effects wore off.

For those of you who enjoy drugs, how often are you taking them? Assuming you don't consider yourself addicted, what do you think is the major difference between your and those that do become addicts?

#15     Nov 29, 2003
  6. I'm immune to MDMA, unfortunately. Can't smoke weed either because the negative side effects (paranoia, crushed self esteem) outweigh the positive.

Luckily, the other drugs happily pick up the slack for me :) .

#16     Nov 29, 2003
  7. You're on SSRI's or anti-histemines, aren't you?

#17     Nov 29, 2003
  8. nope, nothing.

i hear about people having premature ejaculation and it's never happened to me once.

i decide if i last a minute or a few hours. imo, all you gotta do is reduce your activity a little when you're almost there, but want to last longer. for me, it's never out of my control. also, there is a muscle you can control, the pubococcygeus.:cool: if you constrict it, it's hard for the spermies to come out.

#18     Nov 29, 2003
  9. That or he read the kamasutra, but judging from Gekko's character I'd have to say he is just on crack...

#19     Nov 29, 2003
  10. You're telling me you're able to do this without SSRI's or anti-histamines?! Maybe you're unaware of what these mean:

SSRI's are Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Etc..

Anti-Histamines are Benedryl, OTC sleeping pills, dramamine, etc..

Both anti-histamines & SSRI's greatly prolong ejaculation.

#20     Nov 29, 2003