What's your Exit Strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by masterm1ne, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

It`s not funny anymore!

#41     Jul 29, 2012
  2. Or boy you are sooo wrong. Count all the LOLs in evil fart's posts. That makes elitelosers site so entertaining.

#42     Jul 29, 2012
  3. ocean5

ocean5

Why do you hate him so much?Jack is a crude rude cool dude!

#43     Jul 29, 2012
  4. Vienna

Vienna

"Dousevetsky?" Ahem- what kind of moron are you? You can not even spell his name and you claim to have read him? And Kafka is "Russian"?

Minimum common sense would indicate to avoid mentioning names you obviously did not read...? I mean- nobody is forcing you to do this...you just step forward to volunteer your lack of education?

....into the bin with the other squishies ...:)

#44     Jul 29, 2012
  5. hey man, all I know is about cockroaches. Kafka is not Russian?, well he sure sounds like it to me, how do you spell Dousevetsky? I don't know but I liked his stories

education has become increasingly overrated, people know how to spell names and where authors came from, but have no idea how to talk about them

#45     Jul 29, 2012
  6. there's another good one about an extremely conservative government employee who loses the coat he has saved up for for months on one night when he decides (after constant goading) to "live it up a little" at a bar.

You kind of have to have a little traders evil streak in you to appreciate the whole jist of it.

Is it sad? or is it funny?

As for me, I always thought the whole story extremely sad. If you think it is funny, well that's just the difference between me and you, but I will grant you this, the way he tells the whole story is very funny (to me.)

#46     Jul 29, 2012
  7. Ec5m

Ec5m

There are few exit strategy that I'm adopting

1) Bar pattern & Volume losing strength or
    2) Below previous low & near resistance or
    3) Major index below support or
    4) Reversal of trend (Chart Pattern) or
    5) Market News with high influences

Obviously, there is no absolute best exit strategy and it is always depend on the purpose when you place the trade. Some might use Fibonacci, CCI, RSI, Oscillator, bollinger etc etc.

#47     Jul 29, 2012
  8. Oh boy you are soo wrong, again... How can someone hate this lovely jerk? He is the only reason I'm still posting on ET. Our love is so deep... I mean it is not a CW kind of love, you know. It is OODA type and it is deep.., very.., very deep. You should try to love him too. I mean right in his ass.

#48     Jul 30, 2012
  9. SamGold

SamGold

What's your Exit Strategy?

1250.00 and below bid to exit shorts in August basis ESU2.

Only because I like Baron Robertson, and his scandinavian team, including atticus and LazyFairy.

#49     Jul 31, 2012
  10. I'll probably enter a little more at 1270, but 1140 and I will go all in (if nothing changes economically) Exit? Rates go up p/e goes up, money gets tight, inflation is on the horizon, and then it will be back to GLD or BND (I'm very conservative)

#50     Jul 31, 2012