What's your Exit Strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by masterm1ne, Jul 26, 2012.

1. #31     Jul 28, 2012
  2. 2sorh

2sorh

The only speed I care is how quick you can shut your hole.

Have you ever traded? If not, why are you giving advice to everybody? Do you have too much time in your hands? Do you have a life?

#32     Jul 28, 2012
  3. I checked the chart in the other thread.

It would be better to replace the codding you are using to shade price adjacents bars. In the trade the two causes are E's and O's.

E's occur as a result of not degapping bars.

O's occur because the code is incomplete.

#33     Jul 28, 2012
  4. Your post creates a dilemma. I'll assume you do not know this.

Yes.

They have good questions. In my experience it takes more effort to come up with a good question than to just pass over a moment when the mind is doing some prompting.

No, I ration my time.

It is unmatched by the usual standards that prompted your question.

I made an exception for your Q's. The reason I did was because it may help others put you on ignore.

#34     Jul 28, 2012
  5. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

I like it!! The force is strong, Lucas! Thanks Jack.

As for the rest of this thread, no-one here seems to understand that the job of a trader is to make money. Period! That means NET profit and NET growth after commish, expenses, taxes, etc PER TRADE. That does not mean entering at the precise bottom or exiting at the precise top. "Precise" is not even the same as "perfect"! Perfect is based on YOUR trading methodologies and techniques.

But I must say my favorite post in this thread is the one that suggests scaling out... 1 to pay for losers and 1 for a homerun. Feast and famine. Good trader, bad trader, Elite trader!

#35     Jul 28, 2012
  6. once jack hershey starts replying, that is it for me, I just hit "unsubscribe"

so as far as I'm concerned, "another one hits the dust"

I'm outta here

he has no interest in communicating, all he has is a deep need to be accepted and prove his superiority

It is really quite sad, not so much on his part, but on the part of people who are so gullible that it really makes you think it must be true that 90% of all traders lose.

#36     Jul 28, 2012
  7. People like Hershey make it plausible that humans share a common ancestor with the cockroach.

#37     Jul 28, 2012
  8. well now, what was that Russin book about the cockroach? Kafvca (sp) I think it was. He got me into reading lot of other Russian authors. Dousevetsky (again sp) was my favorite.

He starts a story out "One day I was walking on the beach. Well actually, I wasn't walking on the beach, I was thinking and worrying about everything in my life that had gone wrong."

#38     Jul 28, 2012
  9. Paddler

Paddler

Please, I wrote not because I need your personal help or support. I just wanted to remark that you were not a helpful person to most of the people who were following you.

Reserve your support to whoever surrounding you now.

I am not interested in your EE or OO symbols or whatever crab they are. Who says I can not make an EOB or better intrabar decision with some of the 8 non-translation cases?

Tiki, you pointed out the wrong chart. Ask your buddy O5. He wanted me to tell him the missing cases. Instead, I told him where to look for helpful info and how to think. It looks like he trusts Jack more than me. Poor stupid guy.

#39     Jul 29, 2012
  10. ocean5

ocean5

What are the missing cases you two are talking about?

#40     Jul 29, 2012