What's your day trading experience?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 100mcxtips, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Yes, please say more. What's your return since you started trading?

#41     Sep 14, 2018
  2. Arthur5

Arthur5

@padutrader work equals trade in this phrase.

At first, without any knowledge I was bored for 1 hour trading. But after being educated, started some analysis, management and gradually, it became my passion. I trade 6 hours and on during weekends without boring. So yes, it depends on how they take trading as.

#42     Sep 15, 2018
  3. birdman

birdman

Interesting strategy. I see you use 5 minute charts for it, which surprises me you aren't using 1 minute. Whatever works is good. My hat's off to you for sharing.

#43     Sep 16, 2018
    padutrader likes this.
  4. padutrader

padutrader

i am not sure why traders do not share....they may fell wrongly that sharing somehow will lessen the success of the strategy.
    i do not think this happens

#44     Sep 16, 2018
    birdman likes this.
  5. padutrader

padutrader

one min hardly gives a range of 3 ticks at most...and it needs too quick thinking for my old brain

#45     Sep 17, 2018
  6. padutrader

padutrader

since i started trading negative....you have to spend lot of time learning about market and i am no trading genius......

#46     Sep 17, 2018
  7. Thank you for sharing your valuable experience. I really appreciate the tricks you shared. But how do you analyse the market or do you perform any analysis?

#47     Sep 19, 2018
  8. My day is simple - it's about checking, if nothing happens, I do not make moves :) If it happens, I usually sell, because I have bought a few currencies for a long time.

#48     Sep 20, 2018