What's your day trading experience?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 100mcxtips, Sep 12, 2018.

1. padutrader

padutrader

that was a two day seminar....my fees were paid to the charity of my choice

#21     Sep 13, 2018
  2. p0box4

p0box4

Funny how your trading style changed again completely since back then, you must be a true expert.
    Ps, my question was sarcastic, nobody here believes your story :sneaky:
    You even admitted you where lying in a private conversation :banghead:

#22     Sep 13, 2018
  3. padutrader

padutrader

ok understood

#23     Sep 13, 2018
  4. It's been a great experience. I'm in the best shape of my life.

[​IMG]

#24     Sep 13, 2018
    cafeole, padutrader and p0box4 like this.
  5. TraderEX

TraderEX

I believe Padu. Please post your evidence that you have.

#25     Sep 13, 2018
  6. Handle123

Handle123

Man o Man, nine years ago a doctor put me on 50-20mg of steroids to combat Sarcoidosis and went from 204 to 464 in two years, I eat three large pizzas and always hungry, got a different doctor and he put me on Turmeric, India spice to get rid of inflammation. Three years later found a doctor who said body pain I was having came from inability to digest proteins from animals and hormones fed to them, so became veggie guy, no meats, organic dairy, no fats, no breads, am back down to 245lbs after 4 years, hard to stay on same diet.

Doubt this guy never will see sixty, too hard on organs.

#26     Sep 13, 2018
    beginner66 likes this.
  7. p0box4

p0box4

So you really believe a poster here, who has been trading another system every 2 weeks and blows out now and then that he was training Goldman Sachs employees?

I mean, you can look at his post history, that's enough evidence for anyone who can think for them self.

#27     Sep 13, 2018
  8. TraderEX

TraderEX

so no evidence, sorry to hear that. i do think for myself and when some claims specific knowledge based on a PM they should be able to produce it or not mention it. Just my thinking for myself.
    Your beyond approach but in general, get what i'm saying?

#28     Sep 13, 2018
  9. p0box4

p0box4

Look at his post history, you will find plenty of lies, some of which he also admitted to right there for everyone to read :).

If that is a guy you want to follow and take advice from or even let other traders take advice from, go ahead. I have nothing to prove, since it all speaks for itself.

And before i forget, a private conversation can be something else then a private message between me and Padu, no?

Anyway, enough time wasted for today.

#29     Sep 13, 2018
  10. TraderEX

TraderEX

sure does not have to be in writing but it was. you just said, "he also admitted to right there for everyone to read". I'd like to read it to. i haven't wasted anytime this day yet.(see photo) Screenshot (54).png the marijuana smoking is medicinal. can you point me towards his admissions?

#30     Sep 13, 2018