What's Your Crazy FX Trading Routine?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by T-Bone Trader, May 13, 2009.

1. Wow, some of you guys must be really passionate about your trading to lose sleep over it! What do your wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/family think about what you're doing?

Have any of you ever considered maybe hooking up with another trader who's in a more trading-friendly time zone and then each of you trade different sessions? For example someone in the Eurozone could trade the early European session (7am to 12 his time) and then you could take over for the rest of the European and early US session (7am to 12 your time). That certainly sounds healthier to me!

Obviously there would need to be mutual trust and an agreement in place if you've both got access to each other's funds but it can work out mutually beneficial if you're both consistently profitable.

Don't forget why you started trading in the first place! Sure for the money but also for the freedom and flexibility it offers, but it doesn't sound like you're getting much of either, in fact quite the opposite!

#11     May 14, 2009

2. I'm a Capricorn. I like windsurfing, long walks on the beach, and sometimes I just want to be held.

#12     May 14, 2009
  3. I'm sure they're all admirable qualities which every forex trader should possess but ummm, yeah, wrong type of hook up :D

....mind you, you never know, after all this is ET!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ntnt6PeQqGQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ntnt6PeQqGQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#13     May 14, 2009
  4. Thank you for bringing back horrific musical 70's memories.
    I hated that song then, and now.
    Once in a while I get up around 3:30 am eastern US time, but it takes a while to become alert enough to trade, for me.
    Mother-in-law leaves today, I'll put my office back together.

#14     May 14, 2009