What's wrong with this statement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Excuse me?

#21     Apr 11, 2011
  2. Nah, not really.

#22     Apr 11, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

that's your retort? "nah, not really"?

what's next? "i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i?"

prove it - show me multiple same topics, non-birther related, on this forum during a similar time period. and the topic of "obama" is not specific.

#23     Apr 11, 2011
  4. Don't lose that sense of humor. There are a number of anti-Obama serial thread starters at ET who pollute P&R with minor variations of the same theme over and over again. If you actually need this to be "proven" to you, then perhaps you have bigger issues to deal with.

#24     Apr 11, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

as i expected, you opted out of providing proof.

#25     Apr 12, 2011
  6. Shall I make you a delicious grilled chesse sandwich as well?
    The search function is as available to you as it is to me. Go check threads started by bad haircuts like, say, phenomena, bugscoe and pspr, to name a few. They are serial anti-Obama thread starters, often starting threads about the same or similar topics. All minor variations of the same theme.

#26     Apr 12, 2011
  7. He's a master, like his hero Obama, at voting present.

#27     Apr 12, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

sure, a grilled chesse [sic] sandwich would be nice, thank you.

i already looked, yambag. i dont see situations where there are a significant number of similar (and as I mentioned, 3, 4 or more) of consistent same topic threads posted in a short time span (like the birther threads). you claim it happens often. so being that i cannot find it and you claim you can, i asked you to provide an example.

you cannot provide an acceptable example, so like usual you try to invoke the tinkerbell/optional redirection act.

#28     Apr 12, 2011