What's wrong with this statement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

maybe you guys could roll all these stupid threads into one and simply have your mudslinging contest in that thread so the rest of us could make an attempt at good debate?

#11     Apr 11, 2011
  2. Swain is not a birther. She just wants to satisfy a group that can never be satisfied. I agree with her sentiment that birthers are not satisfied. I do not agree that they should be specially satisfied.

That you would conclude I am anywhere near a birther makes you a moron without peer. But that's just old hat for you, anyway.

#12     Apr 11, 2011
  3. Good point. But when was the last time you suggested the amalgamation of all the many anti-Obama threads into one?

#13     Apr 11, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd suggest two threads, one for Americans and one for you Canadians.

#14     Apr 11, 2011
  5. Savant

Savant

He did emphasize transparency and accountability in government throughout his whole campaign. I guess it's asking too much to have him adhere to his own standards. It's probably racist or something.

#15     Apr 11, 2011
  6. So let me get this straight, an Obama supporter who says, "Moreover, for a president who was elected on the basis of his personal background, it is troubling that Obama himself would want to withhold such basic information."

is not a birther.

But any other person who says, "Moreover, for a president who was elected on the basis of his personal background, it is troubling that Obama himself would want to withhold such basic information."

is a birther and also a racist.

You are fucking brilliant!

#16     Apr 11, 2011
  7. She's questioning his choices, not his origin. I am questioning neither. Except for your sanity, of course.

#17     Apr 11, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Hello, bugscoe alt.

#18     Apr 11, 2011
  9. Lol!!

Let me throw you a lifejacket. It appears you're swallowing a lot of water.

#19     Apr 11, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

because they're not on the same stupid topic over and over again. they are different topics.

and when they ARE on the same topic, there is maybe 2. not 7 or 8 all in two days.

#20     Apr 11, 2011