What's wrong with the US?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jonbig04, May 22, 2009.

1. Humpy

Humpy

If the coach is weak then change the coach

If the system is failing then change the system. The competition won't wait while you are thinking about it.

#21     May 22, 2009

2. By Lo are you actually that ignorant? I am not falling for the bullshit, go find somebody else to tangle with.:D

#22     May 22, 2009
  3. Heeerrrreeee they come!

Can u hear it? The sound of all those F150's startin up?:D :D

#23     May 22, 2009
  4. Hey bro'.........Daytona Blue 2003 Nissan 350z. What you drivin'?:cool:

#24     May 22, 2009
  5. fhl

fhl

At least the metropolitan areas were brought up to date, though. The northern sophisticates introduced them to the joys of dude on dude sex and that's something that I'm sure they're very grateful for.

Now if we can just get the southern folk to smoke crack cocaine, we'll have done away with the last vestiges of any discernable differences between the north and the south.

#25     May 22, 2009
  6. Yes, I am joking.

Actually, the history of why the Civil War was fought is absolutely fascinating and still the realm of rigorous academic debate today - it wasn't for the reasons cited in standardized textbooks.

#26     May 22, 2009
  7. Humpy

Humpy

Pumping money into mis-managed companies only puts off the problem.

The US has always had an advantage over Europe but there are new countries muscling their way to the top - namely China, India, Brazil and even Russia.

I suggest that someone in the States looks forward to where they hope America will be in 10, 20 or 50 years time and back-engineers a system to deliver.

Calling an end to the North/South divide could help too

#27     May 22, 2009
  8. Spare you what hypocrisy? I realize that NBF was a 'great' man, I also know that he left the KKK because it grew too violent for him. What makes you think he saw 'the error of his ways' though? He left a million dollar business to 'kill yanks', something tells me he didn't change his mind simple because the south lost the war. Anyways why are we even talking about him lol.

#28     May 22, 2009
  9. Arnie

Arnie

One of the best quotes regarding the war........

"To say the civil war was all about slavery is as ridiculous as saying it had nothing to do with slavery" :D

#29     May 22, 2009
  10. How about the taxpayers move South and the non tax payers move North.

#30     May 22, 2009