What's wrong with IB?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by FutureMann, Feb 9, 2010.

1. IB certainly made enough interest to pay for your 1182 posts here:)

#21     Feb 10, 2010
  2. Does IB use bank on the Mars, different from all other brokers? That may explain why IB held Ted's money for over four months, and held his Identity Token deposit fee for several years.

#22     Feb 10, 2010
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Ha. That's nothing dude. I called them yesterday and demanded that someone from IB get to my house to do some sweeping and mopping. I let them know right up front that it's guys like me who is keeping them in business. You know what? They just laughed at me.

Man I am tired of this kind of treatment. I have my money with these people! I hope there's no more of these kinds of disappointments down the road.

(Don't you all just love these kind of threads???):p LOL

#23     Feb 10, 2010
  4. Wow Ted you showed me. Ted, please, we're asking you nicely, *PLEASE* stay off the happy pills. PLEASE!

#24     Feb 10, 2010
  5. Be careful what you wish for. IB just left here and then I found a dust bunny in the corner of the garage. I demanded they give me free commissions for a year! And credit me with my 3 cents too.

#25     Feb 10, 2010
  6. Ted and Mann I want to thank you guys, this has been one of the best threads I've read in awhile. :D :D :D

#26     Feb 10, 2010
  7. They laugh at you because you forgot to ask IB to change your diaper too:)

#27     Feb 10, 2010
  8. you think that's bad...IB sent some guys to my house and kicked my dog...what did he ever do to them?... :(

#28     Feb 10, 2010
  9. Many blamed Bush for Katrina....

.....I blamed IB.

#29     Feb 10, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm.....Maybe you got something there. After all, look at all the whiners claiming how much IB blows!

#30     Feb 10, 2010