What's wrong with gay marriage?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, Mar 26, 2013.

1. jem

jem

I am still laughing.
    you guys and 16 year girls.

still laughing as I type... just thinking about how the creators must have gotten annoyed at a dentist on a bike and decided to rip them to pieces.

#41     Mar 27, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

The creators of southpark are surprisingly brilliant, i had never watched the show till some dude in university pointed it out to me, he liked all the childish humour in it, but they always have a political motivation in their cartoons too, and i started to see that humor which he didnt get, it is always based on the previous weeks world events, some of the episodes mocking the banking crisis were epic.

We did alot of chooming watching that cartoon in college. :D

#42     Mar 27, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

here is an example of their humor during the banking colapse in 2008, i couldnt embed it but click the link and check it out, these guys always deal with current events and they are hilarious.

I remember laughing so hard at this episode, cause it was just after congress voted down tarp, then voted for it the next day, market was down 10% one day up10% the next and no one had a clue what was going on.

(cant embed so you got to click the link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY

#43     Mar 27, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

This was an awesome one too, probably the best ever, after this scene randy had to go apologise to the black community, and they mocked how any time someone makes a horrificly racist statement they go talk to sharpton or jesse jackson and apologise, then when this guy goes to apologise to sharpton, he drops his pants and turns around and tells the guy to kiss his ass, a perfect depiction of what actually happens if a white person wants off the hook after a racist statement.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UYSsqIcTd1g?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#44     Mar 27, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UYSsqIcTd1g?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't watch it but I remember catching that scene while channel surfing. Funny.

#45     Mar 27, 2013
  6. south park :D :D my favorite

#46     Mar 28, 2013
  7. hughb

hughb

Anybody stupid enough to get married should be allowed to join in on the misery.

#47     Mar 28, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol

#48     Mar 28, 2013
  9. jem

jem

that is sort of my practical point.

2 guys will never put up with it the inevitable misery.
    Why would they?

#49     Mar 28, 2013
  10. VVV1234

VVV1234

Maybe PSPR is afraid someone might marry his favorite horse.

#50     Mar 28, 2013