what's with traderstudio and murray?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sluggworth, Dec 9, 2005.

1. alfobs

alfobs

Are you sure that your license allowed to install it on a few computers? And it was rather a hardware or licensing problem, but did you experience any software issues with TradersStudio? And did you contact their customer service regarding your issue and were they responsive?

#21     Aug 1, 2007
  2. joeturbo

joeturbo

Are you sure that your license allowed to install it on a few computers? And it was rather a hardware or licensing problem, but did you experience any software issues with TradersStudio? And did you contact their customer service regarding your issue and were they responsive?

I was allowed to install it on my main computer and my laptop. Shortly thereafter i used it exclusively on my laptop. When my laptop suppossedly changed its hardware configuration i contacted customer service. They were always prompt with their reply, but i always got two e-mails, one thanking me for sending them the info they requested and the key will be forthcoming. The next e-mail would always have some veiled threat accusing me of some kind of improper use of their product. the bottom line is i never got the key needed to use their product.

Joet

#22     Aug 1, 2007
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I did also private message you. We don't refuse people keys, we just request that they send us a file produced by the program so we can verify the problem of a key becoming invalid. Did you ever send them that requested file?. In addition we don't even do this until the key requests become numerous.

#23     Aug 2, 2007
  4. joeturbo

joeturbo

Yes i sent ,to the best of my ability, the requested file. I also recieved a e-mail from Traderstudio thanking me for the information they requested. The e-mail said that the key would be forthcoming. I never recieved the key. I always recieved 2 e-mails, one telling me that the key would be coming and the other with some veiled accusation that i was using the program illegally or improper. I just used the program for my own personal use and i dont understand why my hardware configuration changed twice in that year.

joe T

#24     Aug 2, 2007
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I private message you for your information, you still have not responded to me. I want your real name and information which you can give me PM. We have not had issues that I know of where people where not able to get keys to get their software running. You answered the forum since my PM but have not answered me. I want to help you.

#25     Aug 2, 2007
  6. joeturbo

joeturbo

Sorry Murray
    I never recieved your e-mail. So i do not know how to contact you.

Joe T

#26     Aug 2, 2007
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Sent it Private Message on ET since I don't have your E-Mail. Sent it about 6-7 hours ago.

#27     Aug 2, 2007
  8. joeturbo

joeturbo

In all fairness i wish to report that after Murray Rugerio saw this post and got involved i was able to get the key i needed to continue using Tradersstudio. From now on i will try to have a second program functioning so something like this will not interrupt my trading so severly.

joet

#28     Aug 6, 2007