What's with all the females lately?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Hmm, I haven't noticed any fixation on penises within any threads. Could you provide links to examples?

I would have guessed that most of the posters are old farts posing as teenagers.

Ahhh, but then men and women have differing perceptions which offers for more interesting views of reality.

#21     Nov 10, 2002
  2. if you look closely you'll notice all references to penis are from one immature(gay)poster --candletrader

#22     Nov 10, 2002
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Oh, they are really dumb....this one dude is called p.niss and go to the one about spanking monkeys.....all the crude posters are in that one for sure!

#23     Nov 10, 2002
  4. Could someone please explain to me why my negative posting regarding a certain broker/dealer at the FIA expo was deleted.

Are all negative comments about a sponsor deleted?

Would the moderator or anyone else care to fill me in?

#24     Nov 10, 2002
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Cathy,

And you might have overlooked the oh-so-clever name of the subscriber (Hugh...) just 2 posts above yours. :eek:

#25     Nov 10, 2002
  6. cathy, why is that (alleged "straight"?) men are infinitely more fascinated with penises (theirs and their friend's) than women are of those things?

#26     Nov 10, 2002
  7. I can only speak from my experience, but the women I have been with have always been infinitely more fascinated with the male's superior outdoor plumbing than spendiing their time with their own leaky indoor plumbing.

Perhaps Katrina & company are more like the Dutch Girls, you know, the ones with their finger in the dyke.

#27     Nov 10, 2002
  8. are you so sure they were as fascinated by your male plumbing as you are? i highly doubt they cared one-tenth as you do.:D

i mean what's to care about??/when you've seen one you've seen them all.

#28     Nov 10, 2002
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Oh, gee.......anybody got swampland to sell me?

#29     Nov 10, 2002
  10. Well, the women I have been with were always too busy with my equipment, looking up at me for approval in a subservient manner, to get a real good look at my equipment....that is unless you are talking about "seeing" with their "eye teeth."

#30     Nov 10, 2002