What's Up With the Elizabeth Smart Case?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Corso482, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Well, what ever it is, she's already got some major mental repercussions and probably be a psychotic Bi-a-tch or a slut because of all this.

Was she saved? NO.

What? "Good" God saved her? Did he really? He might be punishing them or her if it really was the act of God.

#21     Mar 14, 2003
  2. stu

stu

Most people don't take things to extremes thank God (yes irony lives) butbelief of a cruel God makes a cruel man (Thomas Paine I think). All main religions have a cruel and violent rule book which people are told to live by.That is the norm, not unusual.
    People want to select some nice bits, fine - it's like being warm and friendly about your favorite baseball team even when they are atrocious losers - but not harmless. There is a problem with religion being institutionalized, pumped up self righteous God is on our side bull shite . Being threatened with damnation for not believing can have a certain effect on your perspective and is an especially not good way to nurture youngsters as they grow up.It pisses about with freedom of thought.
    Yeah plenty of folks not taking it seriously that's good ...a new laid back take it or leave it , no strings attached Cuban style god ...cool ..... peace dude :cool:

#22     Mar 14, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

My point is not to argue whether you think its good or bad or true or false..My point originally was about bashing, and you seem to want to bash those that believe because they bash non believers..And from just this board you can clearly see that most of the bashing is done by u non-believer's........hey, have a great weekend stu :)

#23     Mar 14, 2003
  4. When was the last time you saw major media attention of a missing child that was butt ugly?

They feed on the cute blond blue eyed, just like those who kidnap them.

Butt ugly girls are not the target of most wackos, or the media.

#24     Mar 14, 2003
  5. Yeah, how many ugly girls get kidnapped? LOL. I know this is not something to laugh at..but there's probably some truth to it.

#25     Mar 14, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Thats not true.....How about the girl Aphie on the milk Carton. You cant get uglier than that, i dont care what rating they gave her..... :D

#26     Mar 14, 2003
  7. Speaking of the missing child Aphie, there is a reward:

[​IMG]

Do you think he is being brainwashed?

#27     Mar 14, 2003
  8. LOL

#28     Mar 14, 2003