what's up with innerworth?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by mojo59, Jun 2, 2003.

1. mojo59

mojo59

Hi Andre,
    If you have any contact with Innerworth is it possible you could let them know of the issues raised by members of the Innerworth site. Their seems to be no way of contacting them as I get no response from my emails and sent an email to the marketwise innerworth address and got the email returned as undeliverable. It seems unfair that members can't access the entire site and are not able to address their problems to anyone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

#31     Jun 19, 2003
  2. Hi mojo,

I know a round about way to contact them.

Send an e-mail to training@marketwize.com.....explain that you want your e-mail forwarded to David Nassar.

He will be more than happy to listen.

I voiced my concerns, they were responsive, and they appreciated my thoughts.

Now, hopefully they will follow through.

#32     Jun 19, 2003
  3. Andre

Andre

You may or may not know that I used to work for Innerworth. Really enjoyed my time there. Anyway, we've had some conversations with the folks at MarketWise since they acquired Innerworth. They've read this discussion.

André

#33     Jun 19, 2003
  4. Whamo

Whamo

#34     Jun 19, 2003
  5. I'm getting my emails on time agian.

#35     Jun 23, 2003
  6. I'm getting my emails on time agian.

Me too.

-Joe

#36     Jun 30, 2003
  7. mojo59

mojo59

They must be reading the discussion and then totally ignoring our comments. I still can't get an email sent as they all come back as undeliverable. The interviews can't be accessed past the first page so they're worthless. I notice from the newsletter this morning that the subscription is now $79 mo. What a deal. Any ideas?

#37     Jul 7, 2003

8. Innerworth. We have been extremely patient, when are you guys going to get your act together?

#38     Jul 7, 2003
  9. IW_Editor

IW_Editor

Hi Everyone,

I'm the new Editor-in-chief of Innerworth. I've been involved with IW for about three years. Many of you are probably familiar with my work: Trader Personality Inventory, Weekly Assessments, "The Winning Trader" book.

The merger between MarketWise and Innerworth is exciting; IW now has more resources than ever. But, unfortunately, it will take us some time to get back to "normal" operations.

I want to say that I do read this forum to see how well you think things are going at IW. In due time, I hope we can solve all the problems you have experienced with IW. Let me assure you that your complaints are not being ignored. It will just take some time to solve each problem. Part of the problem is that our tech support is now provided by new folks who are still learning how to run the tech side of the website.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

But we have made progress.

We are now providing new daily articles in the Mind Over Markets newletter and getting those out every day.

We have new Master Interviews on the way. Right now, as some have noted, subscribers can't scroll beyond the first page. We are trying to solve this problem.

But, meanwhile, if you hit the "Print" version of the Master Interview, you can see the entire interview.

Let me repeat, we do see all your complaints. So please post them and we will answer.

Best wishes,

Michael Shopshire, Ph.D.
    Editor-in-chief
    Innerworth

#39     Jul 7, 2003
  10. Are we going to get a rebate on the service?

We go in with an expected quality of consistant material and it seems to have died away for the past few months. At least some credit on future enhanced(hopefully) IW service.

#40     Jul 7, 2003