what's up with innerworth?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by mojo59, Jun 2, 2003.

1. mojo59

mojo59

I wonder how Marketwise will handle those of us that payed $79 for a lifetime subscription to innerworth. Any thoughts?

#11     Jun 4, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Probably offer us $79 off our new $999 subscription!
    :( :(

#12     Jun 4, 2003
  3. Kermit

Kermit

Looks like their e-mailings have resumed. Got one in my inbox this afternoon. Hope it continues.

Kermit

#13     Jun 16, 2003
  4. FinStat

FinStat

yep. looks like they're back on track

#14     Jun 17, 2003
  5. Come on Innerworth. You can do it. Let's be consistent with the e-mails. OK?

#15     Jun 17, 2003
  6. This is a quote from Innerworth's market message. It's the point of their market message. They began with good intentions, but it lead to a cheezy plug.

"One of the most effective tools is joining a "live" online session where you have audio/video interactivity with other traders. For instance, the MarketWise Wise-Ex is a popular and powerful forum in which you’re able to hear from, talk to, and watch the screens of professional traders as they’re trading, communicate with traders of different levels and more. This type of tool is often most effective."

I hope you guys don't plug your products within every single market message. At least offer your products next to the market messages, do not incorporate them into the market message.

So cheezy!!!

#16     Jun 17, 2003
  7. Count me among those who are glad to get the e-mails again. But you didn't really think that Marketwise bought Innerworth to just give it away for free, and not get anything back out of it, did you? Of course they're going to try and combine it with other for-pay services.

-Joe

#17     Jun 17, 2003
  8. The entire purpose of their market message was to promote their product. That ain't right.

Come on, post an add next to the market message.

#18     Jun 17, 2003
  9. FinStat

FinStat

LOL

it's fine to sell your services but have some style.

:cool:

#19     Jun 17, 2003
  10. mojo59

mojo59

I totally agree. I sent them an email at innerworthsupport@marketwise.com and received a notice that delivery had failed. Maybe it was a good thing because i was pissed when i wrote it.:cool:

#20     Jun 17, 2003