What's up with IB speed today?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Bob111, Feb 10, 2003.

1. white17

white17

I guess you may have a difficult time with the language. That wasn't a threat, it was advice offered in your best interest.

Defend something thats wrong?? Because some piece of hardware or software glitches up? Grow up or go whine to your International Criminal Court.

#31     Feb 11, 2003
  2. Wlog

Wlog

IB does have problems...but most of us have been someplace else before going to IB. Sure they need to fix several things...but compaired to many IB is not bad.

#32     Feb 11, 2003
  3. qdz2

qdz2

Whatever! actually I don't really give a damn to what happens at IB. it is only because I had friends introduced to IB in the old days. I absolutely would not do so now. whenever friends get hurted, I state the facts and try to reason about it and how we can improve to avoid further problems. you call its whining. then it's to you.

:p

#33     Feb 11, 2003
  4. alanm

alanm

qdz2: The problem is that you're not saying anything new - just harping on the same issues over and over, on many threads. While there's something to be said for speaking up when you feel things are wrong, there's a fine line between promoting change as a result of strategic campaigning, and hammering your audience to the point where the message is lost in the noise, and they stop caring.

On topic comment: As of late this afternoon, IB says the problem with the contract valuation (the cause of the errors and slowness) should be fixed by tomorrow.

#34     Feb 12, 2003