what's up with IB P.O.S #*$@#*

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by R1234, Aug 18, 2009.

1. novel20

novel20

No bid/ask on all stocks premarket? Is this normal? It has been like this since yesterday? What is going on? And online chat never works for me at IB? Is this normal?

#41     Aug 19, 2009
  2. hajimow

hajimow

It may be a sign that IB is going to be bought by Ameritrade or .....:D

#42     Aug 19, 2009
  3. So..

IB, what's deal? No more pre-open bid/ask?

#43     Aug 19, 2009
  4. pbj

pbj

This morning I had no bid or ask on stocks until 9:29 EST. I did have futures bid/ask.

#44     Aug 19, 2009
  5. nassau

nassau

Here we were receiving bid ask on stocks and futures but then lost them on stocks as we got closer to open. I believe they lost the data around 730 a.m. but once market opened all was okay.

W

#45     Aug 19, 2009
  6. fbell50

fbell50

I'm basically happy with IB. My experiences with IB have been good, if not perfect. Of all the brokers I've used (including etrade, ameritrade, fidelity, merrill lynch), IB is the best.

Buy I am encountering a lot of problems at the moment. I haven't even bothering mentioning the cosmetic ones, such as the window frequently doesn't display at startup. It needs to be minimized and then expanded.

#46     Aug 19, 2009
  7. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

Great to hear. If you trade any globex contracts, you should sign-up for the new CME Group Globex fee-waiver program we recently introduced. IB is one of the brokers in the program and you can save over $75 in rt exchange fees by signing-up. Here's more info.

#47     Aug 19, 2009
  8. In this day and age, we are still plagued by these technical problems of brokers.

I got cut off a dozen times in one day. I don't know what's wrong with IB.

#48     Aug 19, 2009