what's up with chicks ??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by marketsurfer, May 30, 2003.

1. Gotta admit, I was stunned.

#21     May 31, 2003
  2. i believe that many, if not most, of the problems in the world are caused by human hormones, which drives irrationality and emotional behavior.
    (worrying, anger, lust, gluttony, stress, etc)

IMO, the next evolutionary step is to remove hormones from the equation. that would mean, perhaps, that people would be minors until, say 60 years old. if people live to an average age of 200 (medical advances could get us there in the next 100 years), then 60 is a reasonable "childhood." by the time they are that old, they'll have enough experience and knowledge, the hormones will be mostly gone, and they can be productive members of society. i don't have all the details, it's just a theory i've been throwing around.

#22     May 31, 2003
  3. I used to spend a LOT of time fretting over what young women think about until I started turning the sound off on my Playboy TV.

Geo.:D

#23     May 31, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Hot chicks going out with the jocks? Give me a break! When did you get out of school? 1950?

Give us hot chicks an intellectual nerd every time. There is no bigger turn on than brains! And a lot of those nerds are packing a big pistol and a large checkbook in their pockets!

All those jocks have are sweaty armpits!

#24     Jun 1, 2003
  5. LOL !! :D

#25     Jun 1, 2003
  6. My .02 is girls just want to be dominated as they are treat like they are special and the only one you want to spend time with , yet they want to know you will still respect them in the morning.

If you look at tit this way it simplifies things and definatly makes life a lot easier and demistifys women a little, at least the hot ones.

Dominate, be what you want, but show interest in another, and the games women play get very severe.

:D

#26     Jun 1, 2003
  7. CHICKS DIG ME (the DARK brooding intellectual stone cold muscular large and in charge badboy Type0Negative TYPE):-/

#27     Jun 1, 2003
  8. careful, go to far and you become an asshole, theirs a fine line between the two lol

#28     Jun 1, 2003
  9. tell your crap to dear abby you homosexual :D

#29     Jun 1, 2003
  10. Nice to see your still hanging around highschools, hows your statutory case going? Are they going to let you trade from prison?
    Maybe you can rule the mens showers !!!

:eek:

#30     Jun 1, 2003