What's this software (from screenshot)?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Toastysquirrel, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Apologies in advance if this is the incorrect category for this post :)

Currently I use Quotetracker to view technicals and Scottrade is my brokerage (contemplating a switch). But for right now the combination isn't cutting it because every time I add a new stock to my watch portfolio, I have to wait an entire day before I can view the Pivots (pivot/res/sup, etc), and for day trading that just doesn't work because I look at different stocks every day.

I came across this blog post which included a screenshot of *some* software and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction. I emailed the blog's author, but haven't heard anything back yet so I figured I'd pursue other avenues of investigation.

Also, I wouldn't mind if anyone had any other awesome software recommendations for tracking stocks for swing/day-trades.

Thanks everyone!

2. looks like etrade

3. Really? Do you have a 3D printer so you can eat the spam that you'll get from typing in your email on the front page? (How can you not resist taking a look at a page called "investimonials.com?" Admit it?) Looks like the advertising budget is siphoning off funds from web development.

COMING SOON!!!!!

4. Did you actually take a look at the webpage?
    (Oops, you got my post in between edits, so it obviously looks unfinished).

5. Gotchya, posts without edits.

COMING SOON!!!!! :)

6. AyeYo

AyeYo

x2 Definitely etrade.